Russia invades Ukraine and takes control of Chernobyl.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...officer-go-fresia-yourself-may-still-be-alive

slavs are drinking together and laughing at this war now, not saying go fresia yourself to each other. i won't be surprised if they'll join forces against the current idiot govt and neonazis

slavs are drinking together and laughing at this war now, not saying go fresia yourself to each other. i won't be surprised if they'll join forces against the current idiot govt and neonazis
Is that just the alleged Neo Nazi's in Ukraine or does it include the Neo Nazi's Putins Govt provide indirect and passive support for around the globe?

You guys just don't realize how determined we are to stop Putin!!!!!! We are hitting super hard with the sanctions. We are sacrificing so much to stop him! Well, except for oil and gas. We all need that and don't mind handing Putin lots of money for it either. But, we are doing everything we can!!!!!

https://www.breitbart.com/news/bidens-russia-sanctions-may-let-moscow-profit-from-oil-gas/

But, **** it!!!!! We really mean business! We are going to cripple him!!!!! He'll retreat any minute.

And............. cut, camera's off guys. Do you think the news and the world will buy off on that crap? Sure, everybody's stupid and nobody really cares except for themselves. They'll never believe the Russia take over of Ukraine was planned out by the world's leaders due to a good hand at the big boy poker table. ;)

Now, all we have to do is carve out gold, coal, and wheat then everything will run smoothly. But, we can still raise prices on everything for everybody because of all the turmoil.

"Russia's biggest export products by value in 2020 were crude oil, refined petroleum oils, gold, coal and wheat. In aggregate, those major exports accounted for 46.6% of overall exports sales from Russia."

https://www.worldstopexports.com › russias-top-10-exports

No sacrifice is too great to make in order to stop the violence!
My understanding is russia supplies a lot of gas and oil to eu. usa wants to get a piece of eu market. russia stands in the way. now that germany and others? want to stop the supply from russia, usa will make eu even more of its *****. the oil industry will get richer in usa. while prices will keep going through the roof. long story short lock and load.

I always remember to this day how the teachers wheeled in one of those massive TV's with brown casing and made us watch "When the wind blows" at School. This was in the 80's, showing my age ! It traumatised me and i've never been able to unsee the radiation posioning ! I can't imagine they would do anything like that thesedays .

I always remember to this day how the teachers wheeled in one of those massive TV's with brown casing and made us watch "When the wind blows" at School. This was in the 80's, showing my age ! It traumatised me and i've never been able to unsee the radiation posioning ! I can't imagine they would do anything like that thesedays .
Thats it im officially terrified 🥺 So terrifying omg, I hope they just resolve this all peacefully or my hair might fall out.

And no i can't afford to loose anymore hair it's thinning enough as it is 🙊
Same sister! Im clinging to my lass few strands… My American friend called me up at like what am to say his dad said he’ll go in his place if it comes to it 😱 I thought omg… this is crazyyy

The whole situation just makes me sad. 😔
Like really, really sad.
Yes I'm natively American, but I'm genetically Slavic.

Well, Putin just might be tried for war crimes. Lets all send lots of more money to make sure the happen. That'll really deter him. If he gets convicted he'll have to stay in Russia. Like he was galavanting about the world in search of opening his mind. So much for that trip to the Bahamas. Ha! ha!

... But whether this ignites something bigger that unites Russia and China against Europe, the UK and the US, I don't know. Despite the reasons, when military operations break out within tense parts of the world, things can spiral out of control quickly.
My fears exactly! I still can't believe this can happen... IS HAPPENING!!!
I am getting the urge to read some Leo Tolstoy...

Right now, as I type, the American weapons previously at Brize Norton, along with UK nuclear weapons, are mobilised in the Blatic, Barents, Bering, Black and Sea of Okhotsk. The second a EU country suffers any losses, Hell fire will be let loose. New faults lines will be carved into the crust of the earth. The UK is only currently hindered by European bureaucracy. Yet, one eu citizen scuffed, abraded, troubled... Russia will be gone in seconds. Economics will come before morals, innocents, or logic.
In first reading, I felt somewhat relieved that UK, and most certainly other countries, are in 'preparation' mode. But as that was settling in my mind, an edgy knife was stabbing me from the inside out. I still can't come to conclusion if I am in agreement or not of an offensive, defensive or passive approach. Of course, passive is ideal, but in the eyes of an aggressor, a passive approach is a naive approach.

In first reading, I felt somewhat relieved that UK, and most certainly other countries, are in 'preparation' mode. But as that was settling in my mind, an edgy knife was stabbing me from the inside out. I still can't come to conclusion if I am in agreement or not of an offensive, defensive or passive approach. Of course, passive is ideal, but in the eyes of an aggressor, a passive approach is a naive approach.

Putin doesn't need UK. UK is safe. Putin needs UKraine. lol. It's ok. The comedian got Krimea back. He'll get ukraine back soon. lol

I'm not sure what information you have but when Putin says the people are with him it's a Lie. It's something existing only in his mind.
We are not all narcissistic aggressive sociopath. Most of pepole are against the war (at least in the big cities). We don't want people to be killed. We feel a shame and a sorrow. A lot of people have the relatives, friends, co-workers in Ukraine.
But our goverment has an army and they do use it against us as well. Some of us(like me) are weak and intimidated and some spent this night in a cell because the went out to the streets with the posters "no war". 2-4 fully armed military's were taking one unarmed person wtih a piece of paper. Up to 4 trained soldiers for 1 unarmed woman. I wonder what this brave men tell their kids "I defend our Motherland from the very dangerous enemies: the girls with a paper"? I'm to cowardly for it, for going out with the posters and waiting when the policmen/soldiers will come and will beat unaramed peaceful people.
Anyway we will pay and are paying for all theese. Now we are the uncovered agressors, the other world hates and dislikes us. And probably we deserve it all for letting it so far for being passive and cowards, maybe 12 year ago it could be prevented. I've never voted for him and his gang. A lot of people have never voted for them. I should never have born a child here.

PS If I would think about the prices -I can go out of the window right now. I collected some money for some electronics(there is a lot of dust from the road, I wanted a cleaning deviсe) today it's 30% up. I still can afford it if I go today, but I don't know if there is any use of it anymore.
Hello 4to1. I been thinking that we (world countries) should have done more to support Alexei Navalny -- what if world leaders stood with Navalny?? Maybe that was our window of opportunity we missed... and now this?

In Canada, we do see the 'no war' protests happening in Russia and we do not blame the Russian people for the actions of Putin.

I was thinking today how the sanctions will affect the 'good people' of Russia and their business. I work at a global company, and when the war started and sanctions imposed, our company immediately cancelled all orders with our clients in Russia. We had no choice.

All the world leaders gather and share intelligence.... but yet we still have wars as means to solution of disagreements.

^
No fligts(but who cares now - not a lot of people), maybe no visas(not sure), can't pay for anything outside with the russian cards.
All soft like Windows, games... I can rememeber people didn't buy it, soft-pirates were everywhere in the late 90s, I think it's only a few years when people buy series, moovies. And now the pirates will be back.
Companies are leaving, and people too. I'll think if nothing changes, tomorrow there will be the poblems with a lot of things(like parts for anything, medications, etc). Some people panic and buy a lot of buckwheat, sugar and sault etc. Shops had to limit the sales. I dunno why people think that we'll run out of it, I was suprised to see a sign that I couldn't buy more than 5kg of sault. What do I do with such an amount? But the toilet paper is not popular anymore)
I think we are having a shock here.
I'm thinkg how it all will affect the world but can't think of any good scenario.
Censor is on, the new laws appear, so I won't discuss any political topics or a situation anymore, sorry. At least for now. I'm a paranoic.

I hope once there will be a day when people everywehere can live in peace, safe and full.

^
No fligts(but who cares now - not a lot of people), maybe no visas(not sure), can't pay for anything outside with the russian cards.
All soft like Windows, games... I can rememeber people didn't buy it, soft-pirates were everywhere in the late 90s, I think it's only a few years when people buy series, moovies. And now the pirates will be back.
Companies are leaving, and people too. I'll think if nothing changes, tomorrow there will be the poblems with a lot of things(like parts for anything, medications, etc). Some people panic and buy a lot of buckwheat, sugar and sault etc. Shops had to limit the sales. I dunno why people think that we'll run out of it, I was suprised to see a sign that I couldn't buy more than 5kg of sault. What do I do with such an amount? But the toilet paper is not popular anymore)
I think we are having a shock here.
I'm thinkg how it all will affect the world but can't think of any good scenario.
Censor is on, the new laws appear, so I won't discuss any political topics or a situation anymore, sorry. At least for now. I'm a paranoic.

I hope once there will be a day when people everywehere can live in peace, safe and full.

You know if you want to live in peace prepare for war. I'm in the same situation but on a smaller scale. Others want to step on me, erase me, take my money and wipe their feet on me simply because i exist. I wait, then retaliate hard and fast. That's what Putin is doing. Started demilitarization of an aggressive neighboring country so russia can live in peace. He's trying to prevent a much more serious catastrophic situation for russia. Imagine being surrounded by hostiles who want to erase you simply because they disagree with you, because you exist. If i was in his place getting surrounded by hostile countries i would've done exactly the same and much earlier. You'll be fine. The only downside is price for everything going up. Especially gas, car parts and service. Buckwheat is one of my favorite grains.

Latest posts

Back