Scribbles.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wolfshadow

I actually put these in another thread but they were a bit of an irrelavance so I've moved them here. They're not brilliant but if I remember correctly, they were fun to draw.

The doctor
img041.jpg

And the geography teacher...

img042.jpg

wolfshadow said:
I actually put these in another thread but they were a bit of an irrelavance so I've moved them here. They're not brilliant but if I remember correctly, they were fun to draw.

The doctor
img041.jpg

lol, this doctor dude looks like he should be in Tim Burton's next big movie! :p Nice, Wolf. :D

EveWasFramed said:
wolfshadow said:

The doctor
img041.jpg

lol, this doctor dude looks like he should be in Tim Burton's next big movie! :p Nice, Wolf. :D

Beetlejuice 2 the Later years?:D Well, Michael Keaton's still got a morgage to pay and he hasn't done too much of late so.. you never know. Maybe I should send this in as the very first concept drawing? :p

Latest posts

Back