Self-Esteem: Physical Scars

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarah_Lbnz said:
nerdygirl said:
Yep, I agree with everybody else about the scarring. Scars are acceptable. They can even be sexy. Personally, I find some scars downright arousing. I know it's weird, but there have been a few scars out there that I just wanted to touch and lick so I could check out the texture of them against my fingers and tongue.

Wow, that's awesome.

Um, you should know, but .... at least half my body is covered in scars. In strategically placed areas.

I'm sorry, it was right there. I couldn't resist. :p

/don't hit me, I'm too pretty

Ooooooooooh... let the lickfest begin.

Hello,

I am in exactly the same situation, I can pick up decent girls with my clothes on but my deep dark secret is that I have very severe eczema scarring on my legs... as in dead girls in criminal shows probably have nicer legs than mine. The scars are a complete train wreck for my life... can't wear shorts in summer unless I use scar covering make up... which I do recommend, its called Dermablend and you can cover it up at the beach. That stuff is a bit costly so a few days of the year I will reward myself with being able to wear shorts in public. Ironically I will be too scared to take a girl home, just in case the make up wears off and they see what I truly am like. The few times I have been too drunk to care, I was either lucky and had sex in the dark or in one case I was really into this girl and she totally fobbed me off and I was SO emotionally scarred I was depressed for weeks.

On the up side I have had 4 girlfriends since 2007 and safe to say there are some weird open minded beautiful people out there that would love you, but you gotta risk it and be frank. I mean, even though the girl didn't like me she still slept with me when I admitted why I didn't want to take my jeans off. Well, at least I will know what its like to sleep with the ideal gf of my dreams, to have had for a day...I should still be grateful I suppose.

But yeah, sometimes it would be so nice to not have scars all over my body, and eczema issues which means sometimes my skin gets very flaky and gross. It is not cool at all and I totally get you.

Make the best of it!

Latest posts

Back