Selfish Humans

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

ShybutHi

Humans are selfish. They procreate and give their offspring no say in the matter. What if the child never wanted to be alive in the first place? Selfish humans...

ShybutHi said:
Humans are selfish. They procreate and give their offspring no say in the matter. What if the child never wanted to be alive in the first place? Selfish humans...

Honestly I really hate hearing this kind of comment. Like how the heck is a child supposed to say, no daddy don't eject your sperm in to mommies vagina and fertilize her egg, I don't want to be born. THEN DON'T SWIM INTO THE EGG!!! There are millions of other little brothers or sisters who would have gladly taken your place, instead of dying inside of your mother of what could have been.

Sci-Fi said:
ShybutHi said:

Honestly I really hate hearing this kind of comment. Like how the heck is a child supposed to say, no daddy don't eject your sperm in to mommies vagina and fertilize her egg, I don't want to be born. THEN DON'T SWIM INTO THE EGG!!! There are millions of other little brothers or sisters who would have gladly taken your place, instead of dying inside of your mother of what could have been.

I have to agree with Sci-Fi here.
It's not your parents fault what you make of your life. Yes, they may fresia up raising you, but in the end, it's YOUR responsibility to make your life what you want it. If you don't like something, change it. If you messed up, learn your lesson and move on.

they gave you live.
thats a pretty big gift.
how can that be selfish.

there is always the returning unwanted gifts option.
but thinking about that as an option for anyone makes me a little sad.

If parents are selfish in the way that they let people come out of them and stomp all over their lives, then what about the child? Children think of nothing but themselves all the time. They want to control whatever they can control, like sleeping and eating. A parent must feed their child and make sure they go to bed at a reasonable hour so they can go to school the next morning, but NNOOOOOO, Baby wants to throw a tantrum because they don't WANT to go to sleep! They don't WANT to eat the food that you prepare for them, because they don't LIKE it, even though they've never tried it! Have you ever had a conversation with a kid where they let you finish what you were doing, or finish the conversation with the other adult before THEY started talking? NO. Kids just:
"MOMMY. MOMMY. MOMMY. MOMMY. MOMMY. MOMMY. MOMMY. MOMMY. MOMMY. MOOOOOOOOOMMYYYY!"
"WHAT!?"
"THE DOG IS BROWN! :D "
(d)
Maybe before you point the finger at someone else, you should assess yourself. :p

i know, right?!? honeysuckle!

this is going to sound cruel, but oh well, life is cruel...

people who have no future should DEFINITELY NOT procreate. i mean people who spend all their time drinking and doing drugs, career criminals, rapists, molesters, sex addicts... people that will never make anything of themselves because their too caught up in whatever illegal or time-wasting activities their into. THOSE people shouldn't procreate. there should be some kind of program where they can have a vasectomy/tubes tied so they won't have to worry about having kids.

i feel so sorry for kids from those kinds of parents. it's not their fault that their parents are like that. just my two cents...

I was borned in a third world country
out in the boon dogs. Poor would be
a step up.
My parents got a divorce when I was
maybe 5. I got ship off to from relatives to relatives. Abandent to
live a the slums with floatsum
N jettsum and rats.
I later moved to the USA. My step father
was an alcoholic. He likes to bash my
head in every so often.
On top of that I had to put up with
whinny spoil hateful white kids and so
call grown ups...
Life can be crule and unfair.

My daughter fought her way into this
world inspite of everything .
She was given up for adoption @ birth.
Yes. at times she so hurt, werry and tired of living. Sometimes she wished
her mother would had aborted her.
So much pains and anger she carries
with her.
I love my daughter very much. Shes
never too old to need me to be her fatherand be her parent
She loves me very much We both have so much to live for and so much life
in front of us.
I love her mother just the same.
Renae too...had a very. Very messed up
childhood and life.

ShybutHi said:

Happy times in Soviet Russia with much singing.

[youtube]2Z4m4lnjxkY[/youtube]

blackhole said:
everytime i see this thread title,

i hear it in a BORG voice.

I here it some squeaky pokemon voice, like if Pikachu could say anything but Pikachu. Like that.

Latest posts

Back