Sex Love Love Sex, Miss Right where are you.?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

le0rio

Reaction score
sex or love , love or sex
have sex partner but also lonely.
lonely that come from the bottom of heart.
maybe i too independent until other people rely on me and use me as ear to sharing my cock to release tension my heart to comfort.?
well sometime really blur and confuse.
that what they said - your time havent come and havent met ur miss right
alot of guys saw hot chick walking around and was like - WOW fantasic baby
alot of guys bump into hot chick at club and was like - tonight definitely u r mine
but wat about girls.?
sometime sex and love is about caring each other and let each other comfortable.(doesnt mean that must be together)
a girl in front of you high pride and attitude but after at bed GG.
miss right where are you.?

Lost Drifter said:
putter65 said:
why is he on here when he gets women easily ?

Because 'getting' women doesn’t always equate to not being lonely.

I doubt I would be lonely if I had some hot blonde in my bed every night.

I think he comes on here to show off, that's my opinon. And why come on here in another name ?

Oh he may not really be LC that could just be a wrong assumption on my part so excuse me for that.

But I’ll stand by what I said, there are plenty of people on here who are more than capable of attracting someone, some are even in relationships, but they’re still lonely for a lot of other reasons.

I can't really make out what you're saying. If you're not a native English speaker, you should learn punctuation and grammar in addition to vocabulary.

My guess is that he's lonely because he's only getting sex and not love, and it feels like women are just using him? Boy, talk about going down the rabbit hole. What's the problem with just dating and getting to know women? If you let people use you because you don't think about what they want from you and whether or not they're genuine, then that's what's going to happen. People who don't care about you often show their true intentions soon enough.

Lost Drifter said:
Oh he may not really be LC that could just be a wrong assumption on my part so excuse me for that.

But I’ll stand by what I said, there are plenty of people on here who are more than capable of attracting someone, some are even in relationships, but they’re still lonely for a lot of other reasons.

Oh yes, I can imagine someone in a bad marriage can feel lonely.

putter65 said:
I doubt I would be lonely if I had some hot blonde in my bed every night.

LC literally and physically has mental issues associated with brain development. Understanding goes a long way toward that.

le0rio, keep staying positive and if it happens, then it happens.

Umm...
I don`t think it`s fair to the OP that everyone shuts him down as LC. That`s really up to the Mods to handle that...and even if it `s LC...if he feels there`s a need to post this under a different account (perhaps for anonymity); there`s no need to be rude because there`s nothing offensive about this post.

Just sounds like another lonely person needing an ear.

Really??? Are you fucken serious???
If you are ....you have brain damnage.
The OP spells better than I do. Lmao

There's over 6000 post on my account for reasons...
I dont come on here with multiple accounts and troll like a lot
of people have. Pretend to be 12 yr olds...I'm awear of the cowards.

Well....i dont really care or worry what depressed, up tight, judgemental , egotistic, narcistic,
racist, negative people say or think about me. They're nobodies to me.
It's not my fualt nor problem they dont get it.....
Especially from a forum...they have no effects on my life.

Since people accuse of being a bastrud. They can say what they want to say. Do what they want to do....
It's a two way street.....
I havnt been cured of the "I'll show you bitches syndrom" :p

I Love my babie's mama with all my heart.
Im greatful for all her love for me.
She's the love of my life. My soul mate.
She's hot, sexy, beautiful, loving, kind, and more.....
mike-100.jpg

Renae-300.jpg

Reane-200.jpg

IMG_20120909_111105-1-1.jpg

The apple dosnt fall to far from the tree. She's beautiful.
She find cowards, whimps and toads repulsive....
Way..way..way out of your league dudes.
kimi100.jpg

Lost Drifter said:

you are right bro...i need sum1 that really can read my minds...

le0rio said:
Lost Drifter said:

you are right bro...i need sum1 that really can read my minds...

How many minds do you have, bro?

Plus you may wanna think twice before you go dating a telepath

LonesomeCrow - The girls in your life are really beautiful!

Sex without love is pointless to me. All it does it leave a open gap. These girls have sex and leave cause you let them. If you really want love, stop sleeping around. I'm not trying to come across harshly either. Men look at me all the time but they look at me like they just want sex. I tell them off too, I'm not afraid. Think I'll let some guy use me, think again. I'm more than just sex and if a guy isn't looking for love and a true relationship it's his loss. Sometimes people get scared cause I'm so open minded and express myself. If someone questions me why I'm so nice it's in my human nature. There's lots of flaky girls out there so beware!

WallflowerGirl83 said:
Sex without love is pointless to me. All it does it leave a open gap. These girls have sex and leave cause you let them. If you really want love, stop sleeping around. I'm not trying to come across harshly either. Men look at me all the time but they look at me like they just want sex. I tell them off too, I'm not afraid. Think I'll let some guy use me, think again. I'm more than just sex and if a guy isn't looking for love and a true relationship it's his loss. Sometimes people get scared cause I'm so open minded and express myself. If someone questions me why I'm so nice it's in my human nature. There's lots of flaky girls out there so beware!
Really? So I understand you have a boyfriend you love and you have sex with?

WallflowerGirl83 said:

You say you tell guys off and that there are lots of flaky girls out there so beware of them and then you tell us you're a nice person???
Not trying to pick a fight, but come on, that doesn't sound nice.

To each their own. But there are a lot of derogatory words that can be said for bragging about who you have had sex with. Somebody claimed you have mental issues and you keep proving it by posting more pictures of these women.

WHAT exactly are you trying to convey by posting these pictures, anyway? That your worth equals the number of women you have slept with? If so, your behavior is grossly immature let alone distasteful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back