Sex Love Love Sex, Miss Right where are you.?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
perfanoff said:
To each their own. But there are a lot of derogatory words that can be said for bragging about who you have had sex with. Somebody claimed you have mental issues and you keep proving it by posting more pictures of these women.

WHAT exactly are you trying to convey by posting these pictures, anyway? That your worth equals the number of women you have slept with? If so, your behavior is grossly immature let alone distasteful.

You have poor taste. :p

what exactly are you saying...you're better than me or some stupid
honeysuckle that gose in your head???

Send me a self address envelope..I'll send you a free merrit badge
and brownie cookies....

I put no man nor woman on a pedistal...Dude.
I actaully knock them off of thier high horse....

Basic good self esteem
1, My self worth or self esteem is my self worth...not your worth of me...dude.
2, I dont care what you think of me...
3, competing, comparing, judging, praise seeking, approval seeking are very unhealthy behaviors that leads to low self esteem.
4, fresia the cookie cutter....
5, screw guilt
6, face to face...anyone on here that's ever talk honeysuckle about me wont have the balls or guts to say anything to me. It would be more along
the line of keeping your opinions to yourself or if you can only speak you mind....

I think I am starting to get the idea of what you put in your brownies.

You failed to address the question. If "competing, comparing, judging, praise seeking, approval seeking" is not you, what is the purpose of these pictures you spam all over?

perfanoff said:

You failed to address the question. If "competing, comparing, judging, praise seeking, approval seeking" is not you, what is the purpose of these pictures you spam all over?

this isn't the right place to post photo's of girlfriends IMO

putter65 said:
Lost Drifter said:
putter65 said:
why is he on here when he gets women easily ?

Because 'getting' women doesn’t always equate to not being lonely.

I doubt I would be lonely if I had some hot blonde in my bed every night.

I think he comes on here to show off, that's my opinon. And why come on here in another name ?

I think people shouldn't believe a lot of what a lot of people say. A lot of people exaggerate the truth or tell no truth at all.

IgnoredOne said:
This thread is very entertaining.

Yes,...Im here to entertain and amuse ya...
Since you admitted to be dianosed as being a socialpath.
Which means you have no life......
Im positive your anit social behaviors stems from fears

Sociopaths are generally fearless. Usually, too, their brains are fully functional and may even be capable of allowing the individual to spell correctly.

putter65 said:
perfanoff said:

browie pionts as in girl scotts cookies. Getting a gold star for being a
good little girl....

I have my opinions about Russian women too, Putter....ERRRR!!!!

yeah, yeah ignorandude Im still waiting for a vedio or sometype of
evidence of you ever beeing with a chick....since you talk so much BS
all these years....Are you getting any closer??
How's your spelling working for ya in ways of getting chicks?lol
Anti socail becuase you lack balls...To get up off of your ass to find a GF or mate.
All you do is sit and spin with bullshit in your head...
Knowlege is worhtless unless you can apply it to some useful...dude.
And you're dinitely not the brightest. A nobody..,,faceless, nameless.
There's plenty of subjects that you're ignorant to nor is educated to.

lol

nor is educated to, is not am i

But as they say, I am proud of you for accomplishing what you have in spite of your lack. As the Special Olympics teach us, we are all winners.

Errr...sure
I want to be like you. Think like you. Educate myself like you so i can be the smartest socialpath
that ever lived. Be all I cant be :)

[tried to delete, but the system failed me, so there's this message instead]

IgnoredOne did you not see what Eve posted over a half hour before you made yours? KNOCK IT OFF! Last warning.

aiksss...war thread.?
anywhere i not trying to LC or show off or wateva.

guys - have alot sex does it make you not lonely.?
guys - no sex do you feel lonely.?

girls - come on! is just a thread

Lonesome Crow said:
putter65 said:
perfanoff said:

browie pionts as in girl scotts cookies. Getting a gold star for being a
good little girl....

I have my opinions about Russian women too, Putter....ERRRR!!!!

yeah, yeah ignorandude Im still waiting for a vedio or sometype of
evidence of you ever beeing with a chick....since you talk so much BS
all these years....Are you getting any closer??
How's your spelling working for ya in ways of getting chicks?lol
Anti socail becuase you lack balls...To get up off of your ass to find a GF or mate.
All you do is sit and spin with bullshit in your head...
Knowlege is worhtless unless you can apply it to some useful...dude.
And you're dinitely not the brightest. A nobody..,,faceless, nameless.
There's plenty of subjects that you're ignorant to nor is educated to.

jesus ! You need help mate !
Only stating my opinon, no need for all of that !

Usually when a couple people are warned about their behaviour it's pretty safe to assume that goes for everyone.

Sci-Fi said:
Usually when a couple people are warned about their behaviour it's pretty safe to assume that goes for everyone.

i didn't think I deserved that. I was stating my opinion and not necessary having a pop at him.

I'm curious about one thing, Lonesome Crow - If you love Renae so much as you declare here, why have you cheated on her while still together (and probably many times, or even frequently)?

iris said:
I'm curious about one thing, Lonesome Crow - If you love Renae so much as you declare here, why have you cheated on her while still together (and probably many times, or even frequently)?

On the contrary....I havnt or ever cheated on Renae while I was
with Renae. I'll just leave it like that.....

Renae is laughing her ass off at the moment...She say Im still a pig, liar, cheat, basturd, ****** face, mother ******, a-hole, man whore, becuase Im still a man.

I do things that some people dosnt agree with when Im single. I date lots of women....Younger women half my age.
Just a little older than my duaghters....but to me they're still women...in thier mid 20's..Women not girls.
Which is the subject of this thread. I go through women...Is it just sex or love? Im not the OP...I can sort of relate to him.
I only go out with Hot chicks or pretty women....Some people thinks Im shallow or whatever the hell.
Renae wish not to hear about it...Nor I wish to go into details about all her flaws or mistakes.

Maybe i was on a rebound. Maybe I was very hurt and just needed to escape all the pains i was feeling. Maybe i was angery at Renae.
Maybe i was just trying to live my life to the best of my abilities. Maybe i was just trying to move on.
Maybe I was all those things....

Whatever it was that i went through....I still felt that emptiness or life is totally wierd without Renae.
I love Renae very much...thats what my feels. When Im with Renae...Im all in. With other women, it feels like Im living a lie.
Im grateful we're together again and trying again.
All we can do is move on. We're both trying. Staying positive.
Renae was my HSGF, fiance. Ive asked her to married me decades ago. She was the woman Ive always wanted to be with....
My mrs. right....even though we're not so perfect. She's still the love of my life.

@Lonesome Crow

Cool then. Hope you two work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back