Sex Love Love Sex, Miss Right where are you.?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonesome Crow said:
Renae is laughing her ass off at the moment...She say Im still a pig, liar, cheat, basturd, ****** face, mother ******, a-hole, man whore, becuase Im still a man.

Yeah, but I'll bet you any amount of money that if you weren't all those things you wouldn't be with her, or anyone else... Nuff said

No I don't have a boyfriend. I'm very picky, it was a matter of my opinion.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
No I don't have a boyfriend. I'm very picky, it was a matter of my opinion.
Yes, I had already gotten that. With that attitude of yours, you won't be having one very soon.

iris said:
Yes, I had already gotten that. With that attitude of yours, you won't be having one very soon.

You say it like its a bad thing. It isn't.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
Sex without love is pointless to me. All it does it leave a open gap. These girls have sex and leave cause you let them. If you really want love, stop sleeping around. I'm not trying to come across harshly either. Men look at me all the time but they look at me like they just want sex. I tell them off too, I'm not afraid. Think I'll let some guy use me, think again. I'm more than just sex and if a guy isn't looking for love and a true relationship it's his loss. Sometimes people get scared cause I'm so open minded and express myself. If someone questions me why I'm so nice it's in my human nature. There's lots of flaky girls out there so beware!

I think a few people completely missed the point of what you said here. I think sex without love leaves people feeling emotionally emptier than they were in the first place. Perhaps some people don't have that issue, but many do.

The terrible thing is that some people don't really care if their actions hurt others. I see nothing wrong with being harsh with somebody who wants to take advantage of you.

There are a lot of flakes out there- male and female. There are a lot of great people, too. It's important to use logic as well as emotion to figure out what kind of people you have around you.

I'm not upset. But when you've been heart broken in the past you tend to keep yourself guarded. I speak my mind, I'm honest, I love my friends and people I care about. I felt strongly about my words and those who respected what I said thank you. Anyone else can do what they want, it's their life. But me? I can't just sleep around. I want pure love. It's how I feel and nobody can take my feelings away from me. So please stop arguing. This is a forum and everyone should have the right to express themselves.

I'm with the love over sex crowd and believe that being picky to a certain extent is actually a great idea, especially when you're looking for a relationship and not a sexual arrangement. If you're going to live with this person long-term, possibly for the rest of your life, don't end up like those couples who secretly hate each other and always seem to have a void in need of filling that only banging the new secretary at work or as little time at home as possible can soothe. This doesn't even mean looking for a Disney romance, just a relationship where there's genuine care, dedication, and compatibility.

Despite being special to me, there's someone I might not end up with simply due to circumstance. Even spending the time together that we do is worth more than bedding a thousand guys or bribing one to stay by putting out within x number of dates. Knowing that there's someone who's genuinely loyal, intelligent, and ethical who requires only a gentle hand to get past his anxieties - these people do exist! - why should I resign myself to trying to fill that void with what it's not missing in the first place and turn to casual sex or pair off with someone selfish and stupid? The former is a personal preference I don't have, and is bagging one of the latter something to be happy or ashamed for?

I'd be happier single for the rest of my days than having to wake up to some horse's ass every morning...

Phaedron said:
Lonesome Crow said:
Renae is laughing her ass off at the moment...She say Im still a pig, liar, cheat, basturd, ****** face, mother ******, a-hole, man whore, becuase Im still a man.

Yeah, but I'll bet you any amount of money that if you weren't all those things you wouldn't be with her, or anyone else... Nuff said

Im alot of things to Renae...

Ive been asked out by plenty of hot women all my life...
Drop dead gorgeous women that can have thier chioces of any man
in the room....but they pick me.
Like i said I date younger women half my age /her age.
Even when we separated this last time.
Ive left plenty of women for Renae. I can be with anyone I want too...
but I choose her becuase I love her.

No one absolutely no one can or will define my love for Renae, for me.
My love for Renae donst belong in a box, either.
My heart explodes. Tears come to my eyes becuase i love her much. I get goose bumps and a chill running up and down my spine....
No woman can trigger those feelings I have other than Renae.

Long term relationship isnt easy...It was actaully wwIII for Renae and I for the past 4 days. We have lots of issues and conflicts to work
through. When you love someone...you work through it.
We dont live in fantacy land.....

Yet our love and relationship is a wild fantancy that most people
can only dream of....

I can get Renae to shiver, quiver, with goose bumps and chills running
up and down her spine too . It's totally instance for her too :p

I have to say, I'm not really witnessing this thread really supporting a solid discussion. If it's going to continue alternating between ego massaging sessions and pot shots it might be time for the padlock to come out.

However, I'll leave it for a few more posts to see if we can go beyond the curious trainwreck that has been developing the last few pages.

I guess the thread comes down to this, to kick off again (feel free to disagree if you wish): is it fundamentally better to wait for the right person or partake in sexual relationships? Are each mutually exclusive of one another? And does having sexual relationships actually heighten loneliness rather than alleviate it?

Discuss :p

I dont know why people make it so complicated....

When you're single...you're free to do whatever you want.
Date as many people as you wish. If younger women finds me attractive
or wanna hang out with me for whatever thier reasons are...they're free to do so.
They're aduilts. Some people are looking for partners. Other's arnt.
And the only way you're gonna date,..is when you daTe. Put yourself out there.
Everyone have thier perfernce or idea of thier partner they wish to have or be with.
And the only you're gonna get to know people is ....get to know people...via dating..ect
Sometimes thier sex involved without a commitment or anytype of emotional attachments
or expectations..

Chicks ask me out or wanna hang with me...It's about as simple as that.
If other dudes cant get chicks or chick dont find them attractive ...it's really not my problem
or bussiness. That's about as simple as it gets too.
If they wanna hold out and wait for thier right type of a woman to land on thier lad...they
can do that too. There's no higher moral grounds or whatever the fresia.
Simple perference.

When I make a committment to someone or get into a relationship.
I can make a commitment. Couples fight, break up or reconcile all the time.
Relationships fall apart for many reasons. Couple make up for many reason also.

Love???
Everyone have thier own ideas or beliefs about the meaning of love.

Childish games some people play...then they wonder why it's not attractive.
Redicuing me or anyone on this site...isnt gonna get you any closer to being
with a woman or finding love...Dude

Childish games? I'm trying to not get myself banned by replying to you in earnest.
Now off to find that ignore function.

Okay, that's an emphatic vote for the padlock then!

Where is the ignore function on this website?

User CP (near your PMs), Buddy/Ignore List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back