She makes me feel worthless

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
shells said:
I wish I hadn't decided to walk for graduation.

I'm not walking for my college graduation. fresia that; I don't know my class mates, I don't care about having pictures taken or anything. :p It's just a lot easier and faster to get the diploma through the mail.

You know, I didn't want to walk for my graduation. I graduated after fall semester and just couldn't muster up interest in walking a full semester after all my friends had walked. But my mom pretty much made me, since it was so important to her. And now, I'm glad I walked. Graduating from college is a huge right of passage, and deserves more than a certificate in the mail.

coricopat said:
Graduating from college is a huge right of passage, and deserves more than a certificate in the mail.

Well, my parents really want me to walk so they can get the pictures and everything...but really, I don't want to and I probably won't do it. :p It's just not who I am...and I rarely stand for ceremony anyway. *shrug* lol

Congrats on graduating, though, coricopat! ^_^

Badjedidude said:
coricopat said:
Graduating from college is a huge right of passage, and deserves more than a certificate in the mail.

Well, my parents really want me to walk so they can get the pictures and everything...but really, I don't want to and I probably won't do it. :p It's just not who I am...and I rarely stand for ceremony anyway. *shrug* lol

Congrats on graduating, though, coricopat! ^_^

Do it for your parents. :club:

Who's opinion matters more than your own? Nobody's! That's who.

I was just like you and at some point I just snapped. I was looking at myself in the mirror and cracked and it all went away. I realised that I'm the only person I need to satisfy. People still made fun of me. For being over weight and short and for being a Virgin too.

I was "So! WTF do YOU care?". I just stopped giving a honeysuckle what other people think and people still criticise me and I still feel bad about it alot of the time. But I go to a mirror and look myself in the eyes and do you know what I see. Me, nobody else! It's just me staring back and that's all that matters.

Look everyone's human, Doctors have high end degrees and are famous for their Bad penmanship!
My Dad helped me with my clumsiness. I'd always spill something and get upset, he'd say things like "I can always get more milk, but there's only one you!" or "That's okay, you look good in anything you eat *lol*".

When I was overweight it really used to bother me, people would make fun of me and get upset. Then I started to say things like "Yep, I've got the body of a god................... Buddha!"

It's remarks like those that really take the fun out of making fun of someone. They never stop, but they do let up alot.

When dealing with family members I really like a solid but still polite "SO?". Make it clear that they can't get to you. And don't worry about making them mad, they're going to get mad. But your opinion is more important than theirs!

You are you! To hell with anybody who has a problem with that!

Edit: Oops, I ment to quote the first post in but I guess something when wrong. I've been having alot of trouble with my internet today :/ .

Latest posts

Back