So I have a date type thing tomorrow with someone from a dating site...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last time I met some one like this, I was sitting at a bar waiting for her and had an idea to take a couple of shots of vodca instead of just drinking a beer. (I was really nervous) I'm sure it calmed my nerves and when she finally arrived it really went well. We were actually meeting to have a drink together. The booze calmed me down. I know she liked me because I got a second date... pity that it didn't work out down the line because she had to leave the country because of her work so we ended things. I've actually been thinking of trying this again when the opportunity is there. Probably not a good idea, but hey different strokes for different fokes I suppose. It could probably blow things up if you were smelling like a drunk.

Holy crap, she…met a stranger from a dating website and invited him back to her apartment. o_o Fearless, that girl.

I would've shat my pants if I had been her. Or perhaps she sensed you were a good person. I don't know. :)

Glad the date went well.

AWESOME EDGECRUSHER!!!! It's always good to get out there and take risks.

Keep us posted. :p

Latest posts

Back