So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shells said:
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me whatchu want, whatchu really really want
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me whatchu want, whatchu really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha!!!

They really hit it big when I was in Korea, so whenever I hear their songs, I am transported back to Seoul nightclubs. I can almost smell the kimchi and taste the soju when I hear that song. lol

Just_Some_Dude said:
i'm not going anywhere near that.

fresia.

brb.

back.

omg. fresia. fuckit.

back.

wait, brb.

ahhhhh fresia.

:D

back

Make up your mind, would you?

yesm said:
i could go for 4.2 million dollars

No honeysuckle. I'm sure I'd have a whole slew of new problems to go along with the money, but I bet they would beat some of the problems I am facing at the moment.

Thanks, I'll take the cash.

cherrystar said:
Christian Bale covered in sushi on my kitchen table.

That made me lol. Though I don't think I'd handle naked man ass on my kitchen table quite so easy.

Wait... Is he naked?

^^
Forgot to add, Glass of Vodka and Coke on the side with that.
VanillaCreme said:
cherrystar said:

That made me lol. Though I don't think I'd handle naked man ass on my kitchen table quite so easy.

Wait... Is he naked?

Oh yes. that's one of the main stipulations.
I'll be eating that sushi without using my hands.

Ohhhh...Cherry aren't you just being the racey woman!! Love it! I'd take Johnny Depp or the actor Rain as a sidedish for some of that sushi myself! ;)

Philip--Psychic connection! I just dropped you a line saying you should post more and here you are.....looking to make-out with the gals already.... :p
Ladies, I've known Plilip for quite awhile and he's a cutie!.....Mu-ahhhh..There is my official contribution to the "Philip gets Kiss fund" LOL :p

Yeah sorry, Nina -- got a bit sleazy there for a minute.
Hey Johnny Depp good choice as side dish, but hmmm that Christian Bale's got that sexy somethin' I don't know why. makes me wanna misbehave.. oh la la.

Right now I'd like that guy, who disappeared on me in July, to come back and tell me exactly WHY the fr*g he did that, just when things btwn us had got to that stage of "insane-
passionate-love-affair-just-like in the films/songs/books".
drat and ****. Men can be so sucky.

I want an early night, no night-sweats and no waking-up shuddering and scared and boo-hoo-hoo and all that.

Oh, and I want to know that my friends are safe and well, too.

I also want to have a lucid dream with Kelly Hu in it, even though I'm impotent right now. I think she'd be nice to talk to.

cherrystar said:

hmm, not so big on men smelling like fish.

I choose Jackson Rathbone covered in NOTHING on my kitchen table.

Philip624 said:
what do I want right now?

a kiss.

me too:(

I want to know that everything is going to be ok.

I want to know that this particular trial is not going to be the one that kills me.

I want a sense of peace.

{{{CTF}}} For as much as I love the internet reading your post leaves me feeling it's so lacking and insufficient, I wish we could all come over and hold your hands and rub your back and bring you some comfort and support. There would be a LOT of us because YOU are LOVED...

Nina said:
I wish we could all come over and hold your hands and rub your back and bring you some comfort and support. There would be a LOT of us because YOU are LOVED...

indeed

((((CTF)))))

Right now, I want a cute single girl to walk right up to me and tell me what's inside the darkest corners of my soul, leaving me flabbergasted and completely torn open, revealing my innermost self to her. Because I can't ******* do it myself and if she's not the one seeing into me then it's just not going to happen. :/

Heh... good luck on that one, eh? :p

*whispers in BJDs ear*

*ducks can read your mind. Really. And that they told me all about the darkest corners of your soul. You need to find those ducks, and eliminate them *

*walks away*

eris said:
*ducks can read your mind. Really. And that they told me all about the darkest corners of your soul. You need to find those ducks, and eliminate them *

OHMAGUHD GET OUTTA MY BRAAIIIN!!!!

hehehe :p

discolemonade said:
Hahah go see the movie Big Fish. Only the lady is old, and ot cute..and witchish.

+++ That's a good movie. :)

What do I want right now ?

I want to be able to sleep. People say, "Just lay down and close your eyes; itll happen"

no. it wont. If I did that I would lay there with my eyes closed for hours and hours and hours.

So, its coming up on 5AM again. I shouldnt be too dissapointed. I slept last night and I never really sleep two nights in a row.

Maybe this tegratol will help me sleep.

I really dont want to take the Ambien in my medicine cabinet.

I really dont want to do it.

Latest posts

Back