So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eris said:
What do I want right now ?

I want to be able to sleep. People say, "Just lay down and close your eyes; itll happen"

no. it wont. If I did that I would lay there with my eyes closed for hours and hours and hours.

So, its coming up on 5AM again. I shouldnt be too dissapointed. I slept last night and I never really sleep two nights in a row.

Maybe this tegratol will help me sleep.

I really dont want to take the Ambien in my medicine cabinet.

I really dont want to do it.

you could exercise until you are tired. i find that spending hours upon hours on the internet is not the most beneficial way to burn energy. and burning energy is how people get tired.

dramaqueen said:
RIGHT NOW I want someone to shoot me, any volunteer?

i'll shoot you with a tranquilizer dart so you wake up well rested and happy!

(d)

I thought I wanted to be calm for the art show tomorrow and able to wear more comfortable shoes, but now ctf has me thinking of an omlet with a fire roasted tomato, peppers and mushrooms.........maybe some swiss cheese thrown in too....hmmmmmmm. It's funny how food gets your mind right off of uncomfortable shoes.....

DramaQ--instead of shooting you, how bout I make you some breakfast instead? :)

J_S_D & eris--I like to workout out earlier in the day and then do stretches followed by a nice hot shower at night. I can be a hopeless insomniac at times but the stretches always seem to help.

Nina said:
I thought I wanted to be calm for the art show tomorrow and able to wear more comfortable shoes, but now ctf has me thinking of an omlet with a fire roasted tomato, peppers and mushrooms.........maybe some swiss cheese thrown in too....hmmmmmmm. It's funny how food gets your mind right off of uncomfortable shoes.....

Mine had sauteed maitake mushroom, leeks, red bell pepper, fresh thyme and a wee bit of salsa. ZOMG so good!

Nina said:
I can be a hopeless insomniac at times but the stretches always seem to help.

Yoga, baby. I am back on the yoga bandwagon. I did my salutation to the sun this morning for the first time in years. *sigh* It feels great.

cheaptrickfan said:
Nina said:

Mine had sauteed maitake mushroom, leeks, red bell pepper, fresh thyme and a wee bit of salsa. ZOMG so good!

Nina said:
I can be a hopeless insomniac at times but the stretches always seem to help.

Yoga, baby. I am back on the yoga bandwagon. I did my salutation to the sun this morning for the first time in years. *sigh* It feels great.

Another good recipe!! God, I love you!

I do yoga and my Pilates everyday!! I don't do the more formalized routines like you, but I can rock the Hell right out of, 'Downward facing dog" :D

(((DramaQ)))

i want to have had a different past that was packed with a shitload more really pleasant stuff that would have left me level headed enough to discover as yet untapped subconscious super-powers enabling me to rid the world once and for all, of all evil, suffering and torment.

and a really nice apple turnover without too much cream and where there is more than just a couple of chunks of apple that taste a bit flavourless cause they were grown in a concrete bunker, and the pastry to be light and firm and liberally coated with icing sugar. don't be stingy.

a black impala and the open road :D

ooh ooh, and some seriously ******* heavy metal!

I want to run, run, run, and never stop. :D

ENERGY TODAY!!! haha that Chiefs game pump'd me up. :p I wanna tackle a ******* 300-pound lineman!!

*jumps for joy*

Latest posts

Back