So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solivagant said:
TheSkaFish said:
Would you like it plain, or as a root beer float?

Either. =]

One root beer float, coming up! ;)

Solivagant said:
TheSkaFish said:
To know what job is the best fit for me.

I'd like to know that too.

Yeah, I hear you. It's so confusing trying to figure out where you belong, how you can get your interests and your need to make money to meet when they seem worlds apart. As bad as it sounds, I wish I were born wealthy so I could just follow my curiosity forever like Bilbo Baggins. Are you still trying to learn computer science? How is that coming along?

ladyforsaken said:
Lots of cider. I really want some cider. Nah, I need it right now.

Ohhhh me too! It's the first really, really cold day in a long while. I'd love to have a nice, steamy cup of cider with a cinnamon stick in it. It's very fall-ish. That's a wonderful idea :)

A hug. But with no touching. The OCD-like tendencies I had when I was younger are starting to flare up again. The pent-up anxiety needs an outlet in one direction or another I suppose.

A friend.

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:

Ohhhh me too! It's the first really, really cold day in a long while. I'd love to have a nice, steamy cup of cider with a cinnamon stick in it. It's very fall-ish. That's a wonderful idea :)

Honestly, I've never had warm cider... now I wonder how that tastes like.

Aisha said:
A hug. But with no touching. The OCD-like tendencies I had when I was younger are starting to flare up again. The pent-up anxiety needs an outlet in one direction or another I suppose.

large.gif

Peaches said:
see the chat room :( I hope I haven't been banned or something

You mean the new chat room? That shouldn't be the case...

ladyforsaken said:
A friend.

Aisha said:

large.gif

Thank you lady! One right back at you. And you know you have as many friends as you like that you can call on. We're all right here for you =)

to find a temporary flat with all my unfortunate list of requirements (heating, silence, wifi, possibility for darkening bedroom, no plants of lots of appliances) - I wonder how people who are always sick can make friends

ladyforsaken said:
A friend.

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:

Honestly, I've never had warm cider... now I wonder how that tastes like.

Aisha said:

large.gif

Peaches said:
see the chat room :( I hope I haven't been banned or something

You mean the new chat room? That shouldn't be the case...
is there a new chat room? where is the link? I don't see anything...

Latest posts

Back