So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes thanks for that dead. I was going to Google it myself but thought maybe asking the question would promote some communication - something some of us lonely folk crave :)

Jently said:
Yes thanks for that dead. I was going to Google it myself but thought maybe asking the question would promote some communication - something some of us lonely folk crave :)

aw darn. 10 slaps for know-it-allness X(

dead said:
Jently said:

Nothing wrong with trying to be helpful :) No worries...I appreciate links like that because I often don't think to google things. All good intentioned - no slaps :)

Pathfinder said:
dead said:
Jently said:

Nothing wrong with trying to be helpful :) No worries...I appreciate links like that because I often don't think to google things. All good intentioned - no slaps :)

thanks Pathfinder!
back to the point of the thread though... i *need* the third Patrick Rothfuss book to come out. right. now.

Someone to love me, hold me, just wants to be with me. Someone that cares that much.

I want to have a clear head so I can think straight and explain to my doctor how all this medication makes me feel

Latest posts

Back