So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boyfriend to feel better. :(

ladyforsaken said:
What happened? :\
Hope your dog will be okay.

He's been sick. Vomiting, diarrhea, no appetite, eating grass. Coughing a lot too, but I don't know if that was related. He seems to be doing better today though. He ate a little, and he's got some frisk back.

Solivagant said:
He's been sick. Vomiting, diarrhea, no appetite, eating grass. Coughing a lot too, but I don't know if that was related. He seems to be doing better today though. He ate a little, and he's got some frisk back.

Aww, sorry to hear about that. :\

I do hope he continues to get better, even if it's little by little. Get well soon to him.

To be treated like everyone else even though the people I talk to insist that they do so. But it doesn't take a genius to see that I am purposely excluded. The hell with it.

ladyforsaken said:
Aww, sorry to hear about that. :\

I do hope he continues to get better, even if it's little by little. Get well soon to him.

Thanks Lady, I told him you said so. =] I feel better when he feels better.

VanillaCreme said:
For this headache to go away. I wake up with a headache nearly every day now.

You should get that checked out. For example do you wear glasses? Could be you need a stronger prescription.

Best of luck.

I want people to see that I am one person. And if they don't want to do their part, then I can't help them.

I want my dear ones to be healthy and happy... But now I heard just few days ago that one of them has bad cancer and probably can't be healed... I can't even cry anymore.

Solivagant said:
My dog to feel better. :(

Yeah, I've been wanting the same thing. My dog also sometimes eats grass, but he does have his appetite. What worries me now is that he hasn't been going for walks the last several times we've tried, even with treats. I hope it's just that he doesn't like the summer instead of something worse. But we've tried even on the cooler days and he still won't go. He still has energy and acts very perky at times, especially when there is food around. But we can't figure out how to get him to go for walks anymore.

He has always been the kind of dog that likes to do what he wants to do, and hasn't ever really liked to take orders so maybe it's just that he wants to do things his own way. I just hope that's all it is.

Anyway, here's to hoping both our dogs get better.

Headache. Gone. Poof! Before it turns into a migraine. I wish it happened a little less often.

TheSkaFish said:
I hope it's just that he doesn't like the summer instead of something worse. But we've tried even on the cooler days and he still won't go. He still has energy and acts very perky at times, especially when there is food around. But we can't figure out how to get him to go for walks anymore.

Yeah, I remember last year you said he perked up in the fall. I hope he's okay. :(

lonelyfairy said:
I want my dear ones to be healthy and happy... But now I heard just few days ago that one of them has bad cancer and probably can't be healed... I can't even cry anymore.

I'm really sorry :(... I wish for them to be better and for you to be happy soon.

And I want something to change in a positive way here.

Latest posts

Back