Some more photos.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 2nd and 3rd are really nice (all of them are, but I like those 2 the best :)). What kind of camera do you use?

Thank you both!

I use a collection of zenit cameras. I have 5 but most were taken with a zenit e like this one...

i9N45A9JU.jpg

No one who holds mine can every get over how heavy it is!

Yay cooking! And I love those mugs, they look so cool. And the dress - pretty!

As usual, well-taken photos. ;)

ladyforsaken said:
Yay cooking! And I love those mugs, they look so cool. And the dress - pretty!

As usual, well-taken photos. ;)

We were making lasagne in the first shot and fruit cake in the second!

I love the mugs too! I take way too many photos with them in!

xdigzr.jpg

I got the dress second hand, it was a good find.

Thank you! I'm still learning really. I'm hoping to get better and try some more ambitious shots.

Good grief, those are gorgeous! You are so lucky to be so close to such natural beauty.

annik I love your photos and think you're great at it but also feel your talent is kinda wasted on inanimate household objects :p

I am not trying to be rude or put you down here, I just think you would take really good shots if you went exploring with the camera. I understand things can prevent this from happening though, from personal reasons, to film being a hassle/expensive to develop.

painter said:
annik I love your photos and think you're great at it but also feel your talent is kinda wasted on inanimate household objects :p

I am not trying to be rude or put you down here, I just think you would take really good shots if you went exploring with the camera. I understand things can prevent this from happening though, from personal reasons, to film being a hassle/expensive to develop.

No that's ok I completely know what you mean. I get quite frustrated about it myself at times. I used to do a lot more creative / artistic ideas when I used a digital camera and while at first I really loved doing more simple shots with film it's now starting to feel quite restrictive. I guess mostly it's because life has changed that my photos changed. I don't have as much free time and I'm living in a place I don't know as well more than half the time now. I do kind of dream of trips to the windy seaside and pretty places! My landscapes for want of a better word are quite thin on the ground, still I have a few I guess...

15d4zzl.jpg

2ugz49k.jpg

fbjer4.jpg

I was always more of a self portrait taker (the curse of having ideas but no friends!) but I'm finding that very tough with film :( I do try though...

20rqx75.jpg

fngpc.jpg

15oc9d4.jpg

Most of the time I don't have my tripod and I'm finding it hard to get on with the timer on my cameras. It does actually get me quite upset. It's a funny thing to have a need to do this kind of thing. I guess I need loads more practice or willing models. I do wish I could have an idea and see it through again though.

Perfanoff - lovely pictures. I hate you for living so close to the beach :p

Annik - Yes, those shoes *swoon*. But also love, LOVE the shots. Especially the train station one and the one with the tree reminds me of that scene from pride and prejudice :)

Thank you both.

Those shoes are just cheap supermarket ones. I actually ended up with two pairs as I figured they wouldn't last!

Latest posts

Back