Some more photos.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why thank you ladies! I am indeed lucky.
I moved further away from the sea though.. now I live 15 minutes on foot from the beach :cool:

Nice pictures annik :)

I have a soft spot for this. Not the prettiest of shots but it's life and I love it.

Geek out!

212sge9.jpg

ladyforsaken said:
Edward W said:
There is hope after all...

Educate me....

As I recall you already have an appointment with myself and Veruca in our 'Get people to watch Star Wars' crusade. I'm fairly sure Annik has seen at least Star Wars from another post she made, and seeing such a glorious pic as the one she posted gives me hope that one day our dream of Star Wars-iness can be achieved.

Sadly too many forum members suffer from not seeing these epic films, and despite an argument over who is the best SW character, Veruca and I will not rest until the situation is remedied.

Your $10 per moth can rent a DVD or download for....

Edward W said:
ladyforsaken said:
Edward W said:

Educate me....

As I recall you already have an appointment with myself and Veruca in our 'Get people to watch Star Wars' crusade. I'm fairly sure Annik has seen at least Star Wars from another post she made, and seeing such a glorious pic as the one she posted gives me hope that one day our dream of Star Wars-iness can be achieved.

Sadly too many forum members suffer from not seeing these epic films, and despite an argument over who is the best SW character, Veruca and I will not rest until the situation is remedied.

I have seen the first three Star Wars films ie not the prequels! Plus some clone wars cartoons! Thanks to my boyfriend and his sons. The figures are my boyfriends but I do have a soft spot for them and I say things like 12 back and yellow bubble! He he :D Our bedroom doesn't look right when he takes his collection down! I really want him to get an at at, they rule!

Edward W said:
ladyforsaken said:
Edward W said:

Educate me....

*waits patiently with popcorn*

Annik I'm your greatest fan!!! *Hugs*

I'm still telling the little one you've been pillfering his Star Wars Lego though. ;)

Lippy_Kid said:

I'm still telling the little one you've been pillfering his Star Wars Lego though. ;)

He he thanks!

He won't mind we are Lego buddies! :)

Lippy_Kid said:

Welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back