Some Motivational YouTube Videos (Kyle Cease)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
First off, I know I said I was done here, and I'm still planning to go soon. But before that I thought I would share some motivational videos here and maybe they will help someone. They're basically all about motivating you to realize that you can change the story you tell yourself about who you think you are, and that you do in fact have potential. For me, I went pretty much my whole life feeling like an average person was all I could ever hope to be. I believed I was genetically weak, un-creative, unfunny, permanently shy and serious, socially hopeless, and pretty much totally unattractive, a runt. I thought my only saving grace was slightly above average intelligence, but not enough to really help me get a better life. I thought I just was a person who couldn't get better at things and just fundamentally could not do things like make money or attract a mate because I was just too weak.

I still haven't done those things and I still haven't progressed much with my hobbies, but the difference is that now I am at least trying to remind myself all the time that I can do it, that I do have potential, that I'm not a runt and I can live a great life. That I can get more, and not only that but I can give more, that I have a lot to offer. I realize that growing up, I let other kids' insults pile up and convince me I was a runt - that was my story. But these videos were instrumental in starting to uproot those old beliefs, and to change my story to one that helps me instead of hurts me.

I know some of the titles may raise some eyebrows - for example the "How to Make a Lot of Money" ones are not necessarily only about money, but the general concepts apply to anything. Also there is another video called "Stop Being a ****", I know some may object to that word, honestly I don't much care for that language myself. But the video still makes a lot of great points and is worth a watch if you feel like I did, wanting to change my story.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back