STRANGE DREAMS

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, I see now what you mean lol. Okay, if it's nightmarish then it's something else. I never do get dreams and their analyses lol :D

mink said:
Sure thing it was strange but you've got a really dark dark dream there lol. Then there's light, shouldn't that be a good thing? Especially with a smiling face ending it off. Like you're walking through this dark tunnel, don't know where you're going and stuff and then you see a light at the end. You know what i mean :)
i would really agree w/the light representing the forces of good there. especially w/the smiling face appearing. then the person waking up
light would b nightmarish 2 any1 who embraces darkness. it all evens out imho

NewBirth said:
mink said:
Sure thing it was strange but you've got a really dark dark dream there lol. Then there's light, shouldn't that be a good thing? Especially with a smiling face ending it off. Like you're walking through this dark tunnel, don't know where you're going and stuff and then you see a light at the end. You know what i mean :)
i would really agree w/the light representing the forces of good there. especially w/the smiling face appearing. then the person waking up
light would b nightmarish 2 any1 who embraces darkness. it all evens out imho

All I've got to say is that it was really bizarre. I never had a dream as vivid or that felt so real. Somehow something was trying to intimidate me.. but couldn't. I know this sounds weird.. because it was.

I used to have very vivid bizarre dreams, but I don't remember them.. I haven't seen a real dream for a long time now... I see some things when I sleep, but they aren't connected in any way, and I don't remember them when I wake up. Anyway, sleeping is the only time when I'm happy, because then I don't have to feel anything. Being awake is exhausting. :(

mimizu said:
Anyway, sleeping is the only time when I'm happy, because then I don't have to feel anything. Being awake is exhausting. :(

Lol being awake or asleep is just the same for me. I don't get happy dreams all that often anyway. :(

I dreamed I actually died. Not from "outside' myself, but, the act of dying while inside myself. Very vivid, clear, and I Know I'll never forget it. even palpable.

The event of dying in the dream was like my "self' or "personality"...that is, was disappearing. Or, more accurately, shedding my body and "personality". Of course, I knew my body was going, dead. But, I was still me. The further into this death process i went, the more I felt like me. It was really...not to bad actually. I could still think logically...that is...I knew I wasn't going to be here on earth anymore. Logically...I was just observing what it's like to die. But, strange as it sounds, the more of my "personality" that died, I found it more and more suprising that I never actually disappeared. As a matter of fact, I became more and more me the more my personality disappeared because I realized I didn't have the "clutter" of my personality and this world, to interfere w/ what I'm thinking...(those items just weren't players any longer).

How weird is that? It was like a cycle. The more I dissappeared (died), the more I noticed the "Me" was still "there?'. And, then I realized in my dream, that even though I was dying, this process was going to continue for along time. It wasn't all that bad. I remember thinking very logically, "Well, so far, kinda suprising!...now what?" I wasn't afraid to ask the question because I knew it was me asking it. And I didn't really feel like "me" was going anywhere anytime soon, like I had thought dying should be like before I died. I do remember "wondering" if this would continue forever, or if there was something new coming that I didn't know about yet. Like, "Well, am I still dying, or am I dead yet?" Wasn't a bad dream. But very vivid. Almost like it had an impact on me.

It wasn't a scary dream.

Arianna said:
I did have an odd dream awhile back. I can remember it clearly. I was inside a huge..and I mean HUGE! dark room that had a staircase ( much like the one you've probably seen in the movie Harry Potter school). I was with a friend who wanted to accompany me up the staircase. But I told my friend to wait on the bottom floor. Then suddenly.. and for whatever reason.. I realized I was standing inside a giant pyramid. So I climbed the staircase and found myself completely in the dark. Except for one thing. I remember standing at the top of the stairway looking inside a smaller room. Which would have been completely dark except for the fact that it had a large rectangular stone box. (Like the kind the Egyptians used to put a sarcophagus in). But this stone box was glowing..lighting up the room with shadows. And then without warning.. a smiling face popped up in front of me and I woke up. I wasn't scared..but it was very strange.

to me, a pyramid is a tomb, but I believe pyrimids symoblize something more, and I'm almost certain you know more about what they symbol is than I do. and, there's a way out, upward. Upward generally symbolizes good, to me anyway. LIght symbolizes revelation (doesn't have to be good revelation), to me. If you felt intimdated, or like the light wasn't good, the smile may not have been "friendly". Those kinds of smiles are not to be trusted. But, if it was a sincere smile...

Cosmic Kid said:
Arianna said:
I did have an odd dream awhile back. I can remember it clearly. I was inside a huge..and I mean HUGE! dark room that had a staircase ( much like the one you've probably seen in the movie Harry Potter school). I was with a friend who wanted to accompany me up the staircase. But I told my friend to wait on the bottom floor. Then suddenly.. and for whatever reason.. I realized I was standing inside a giant pyramid. So I climbed the staircase and found myself completely in the dark. Except for one thing. I remember standing at the top of the stairway looking inside a smaller room. Which would have been completely dark except for the fact that it had a large rectangular stone box. (Like the kind the Egyptians used to put a sarcophagus in). But this stone box was glowing..lighting up the room with shadows. And then without warning.. a smiling face popped up in front of me and I woke up. I wasn't scared..but it was very strange.

to me, a pyramid is a tomb, but I believe pyrimids symoblize something more, and I'm almost certain you know more about what they symbol is than I do. and, there's a way out, upward. Upward generally symbolizes good, to me anyway. LIght symbolizes revelation (doesn't have to be good revelation), to me. If you felt intimdated, or like the light wasn't good, the smile may not have been "friendly". Those kinds of smiles are not to be trusted. But, if it was a sincere smile...

You're getting very close to how it all 'felt'. And your perception about the light and smiling face is right on target - neither one of these apparitions were good. They were in some way..threatening. Yet..I didn't allow them to intimidate me. I actually understand the dream more than I am letting on..and I really don't think I should say anymore. But your intuitive abilities about this is pretty impressive. In fact - if anything's scary..it's your comprehension.

O, I love sleeping too, best part of the day! Just last night I had a strange dream that I fought in a martial arts competition with some guy that had an afro as my partner. I remember I threw eggs and they blew up like hand grenades, but anyway we won a trophy that was part sword part plastic piece, and he said he would take the blade and I could have the plastic piece, but the plastic piece sucked so we rock paper scisored for the sword and I think he won, but I can't remember I guess I woke up then. Try to analyze that one Frued!

NeverMore said:
O, I love sleeping too, best part of the day! Just last night I had a strange dream that I fought in a martial arts competition with some guy that had an afro as my partner. I remember I threw eggs and they blew up like hand grenades, but anyway we won a trophy that was part sword part plastic piece, and he said he would take the blade and I could have the plastic piece, but the plastic piece sucked so we rock paper scisored for the sword and I think he won, but I can't remember I guess I woke up then. Try to analyze that one Frued!

I don't know about the egg thing..but I'll take a guess that the reason your partner got the sword - and not the plastic part - is that in some way - you believe he's a little better at martial arts than you are.

Arianna said:
NeverMore said:

I don't know about the egg thing..but I'll take a guess that the reason your partner got the sword - and not the plastic part - is that in some way - you believe he's a little better at martial arts than you are.

WOW, maybe there is something to dream analysis, I do know someone who does Tae Quan do, and he's like a 3rd don black belt, so yea he is better than me(at Tae Quan do), but we regularly play ping pong and we are about equal in skill, but maybe my sub-conscious thinks that he is gaining the upper hand!

NeverMore said:
Arianna said:
NeverMore said:

WOW, maybe there is something to dream analysis, I do know someone who does Tae Quan do, and he's like a 3rd don black belt, so yea he is better than me(at Tae Quan do), but we regularly play ping pong and we are about equal in skill, but maybe my sub-conscious thinks that he is gaining the upper hand!

Glad this dream of yours makes sense :)
Sometimes we can't see it ourselves..until we tell somebody else about it and then they analyse it in their opinions which will then allow us to see if the dream is related to anything or could relate to anything.

Latest posts

Back