Struggling to approach women?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love is an umbrella term and has many shades (like falling in love not attraction)... if the game of attraction is played only with the appearance then why one would "struggle" with it ... it is won or lost from the start and all you have to do is to play it within the right league
I find you difficult to understand. I’m not the most educated or articulate person around, so feel free to dumb it down for me.

I find you difficult to understand. I’m not the most educated or articulate person around, so feel free to dumb it down for me.
My English is supervised mostly by Google Translate (TM) ... I don't understand either why it is called "falling in love" when it's just attraction ... also if it's genuine love toward your country, a song, an animal etc

My English is supervised mostly by Google Translate (TM) ... I don't understand either why it is called "falling in love" when it's just attraction ... also if it's genuine love toward your country, a song, an animal etc
They are different things. Attraction isn’t the same as falling in love. I can be attracted to someone without falling in love with them. Love of different things is different too. I love my children different to my dog or a song, etc.

So the title of this thread is about the struggle for attracting and approaching women ... first of all why it is a struggle for some while comes naturally and unforced for others ... and I think the answer it's because you either (1) don't play this game within the right league (meaning material things like physique or money) or (2) you miss something spiritual in nature that could overcome the gap between ... and I think the thing that has the best chances to succeed with this goal is what is generically called love ... now the love for others I think presupposes the courage and hard work to look at the ugly truths about yourself (self knowledge) and the courage and hard work to love yourself in spite of it (where that attractive, "irresistible" confidence comes from) ... as for myself I'm too old and lazy to choose this second path

So the title of this thread is about the struggle for attracting and approaching women ... first of all why it is a struggle for some while comes naturally and unforced for others ... and I think the answer it's because you either (1) don't play this game within the right league (meaning material things like physique or money) or (2) you miss something spiritual in nature that could overcome the gap between ... and I think the thing that has the best chances to succeed with this goal is what is generically called love ... now the love for others I think presupposes the courage to look at the ugly truths about yourself (self knowledge) and the courage to love yourself in spite of it (where that attractive, "irresistible" confidence comes from) ... as for myself I'm too old and lazy to choose this second path
I posted this to be about struggling to approach women lol not sure where the attracting women came into it, as I dont think simply attracting women is a good plan of action, because even if you do it's highly unlikely she'll approach you anyway. Waitttt .... You're old ?!? no way...

if they are attracted to you approaching is not a struggle but a children's play

So the title of this thread is about the struggle for attracting and approaching women ... first of all why it is a struggle for some while comes naturally and unforced for others ... and I think the answer it's because you either (1) don't play this game within the right league (meaning material things like physique or money) or (2) you miss something spiritual in nature that could overcome the gap between ..........................
so you're saying that it's a struggle to attract women if
1) you don't have money or looks - I agree with that for the most part these days, but there are always women that aren't so shallow and greedy
2) you miss something spiritual in nature that would make money and looks unnecessary - possibly true for a certain type of woman I guess

... and I think the thing that has the best chances to succeed with this goal is what is generically called love ...
I can't grasp what you're trying to say here

... now the love for others I think presupposes the courage and hard work to look at the ugly truths about yourself (self knowledge) and the courage and hard work to love yourself in spite of it (where that attractive, "irresistible" confidence comes from) ... as for myself I'm too old and lazy to choose this second path
Understanding your failings and limitations is required, and then if you wish to succeed in attracting a woman, of course you would need to work on those aspects. But the work doesn't have to be difficult to undertake, but if you're too lazy to do the work, then the fault lies with you. Age has nothing to do with it.

What about just having some pride in yourself, having some self worth and just improving your well-being, which benefits everyone that you interact with, not just women that you may attract. My biggest motivation for self improvement in my physical and mental self is so I don't hopefully find myself bedridden for a long period of time with illness before I die. I would rather die quickly, doing something I was enjoying, like getting hit by a car while I ride my bike, or fall off a cliff while hiking, etc.

I mean if im being honest I dont feel offended easy this kinda locker room talk is funny to me, but please guys be mindful that some of this can be offensive to others and a mod will lock my beautiful positive thread, behave... don't take it too far✨ We should be talking about approaching women lol

I mean if im being honest I dont feel offended easy this kinda locker room talk is funny to me, but please guys be mindful that some of this can be offensive to others and a mod will lock my beautiful positive thread, behave... don't take it too far✨ We should be talking about approaching women lol
Fyi the sparkly things in your post looks like the Pittsburgh Steelers logo...

Here's a novel concept, try treating women with a wee bit of respect instead of trying to dehumanise them.
You know that's too hard for the vast majority of men to do. It's why most of them are really angry at women and can't see why they get nowhere.

Latest posts

Back