Struggling to approach women?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the physique is definitely entitled to 50 percent so nothing shallow about it but also nothing to get hurt with
True. Things like that have hurt me over the years.
Seeing those I consider to be "bad guys" having attractive girls fall all over them whereas I get non of that. Feels bad, man.

Or a cockroach 😆
There's one detail you haven't mentioned though. The girl, you haven't described her, how she acted, what she sounded like. Beyond the fact that guy was the recipient of said attention...would you have wanted to have a girl like THAT particularly giving you that type of attention? Because dudes like that attract certain types. Those certain types, well...not necessarily who you'd like to be involved with.

True as well. That girl was most likely the same type of low quality thot as the ones I deal with.
I suppose her being with to a low level mafia associate (very low level) would put her in a similar class of girl with the P4P ones I see.
She was addicted to criminals, albeit petty, the same way mine are addicted to cash.

True. Things like that have hurt me over the years.
Seeing those I consider to be "bad guys" having attractive girls fall all over them whereas I get non of that. Feels bad, man.

True as well. That girl was most likely the same type of low quality thot as the ones I deal with.
I suppose her being with to a low level mafia associate (very low level) would put her in a similar class of girl with the P4P ones I see.
She was addicted to criminals, albeit petty, the same way mine are addicted to cash.
Well, there you go. I don't even feel bad when I see stuff like that, I don't even view it as "Oh, he gets girls, I don't even though he's a jerk".
I see it as "Problem people". Veer left 😉

Lol guys... I think if you read some of this back you might get an idea why you struggle to attract women lmaoo what on earth are the men on about in here :rolleyes:🤭im dying lool

Apologies all.
It's 1:46 PM NY Time, and I am on my fourth Gin Martini.
I was supposed to give up booze for Lent, but circumstances beyond my control and all.
Apologies in advance if I say anything particularly offensive in the next 16 hours...

Apologies all.
It's 1:46 PM NY Time, and I am on my fourth Gin Martini.
I was supposed to give up booze for Lent, but circumstances beyond my control and all.
Apologies in advance if I say anything particularly offensive in the next 16 hours...
Tell it all! Wheres my ice tea... lol

Lol guys... I think if you read some of this back you might get an idea why you struggle to attract women lmaoo what on earth are the men on about in here :rolleyes:🤭im dying lool
yeah? then it's why you chicks are fooled by those guys

I make a mean Long Island Ice Tea...
Hey, what section of N.Y. you in, man? I used to be friends with a guy from there I sadly lost touch with a long time ago, he was Brooklyn, Italian American with the accent and all lol

I make a mean Long Island Ice Tea...
This is a talent I do not take lightly lol would you think having a quick drink is the best way to calm your nerves before approach a woman you like?

yeah? then it's why you chicks are fooled by those guys
Welllll let's be honesttt men are convincing when they want to be, like for example, I'd neverrr think you'd say some of the stuff you did, I'd think awh he's the shy never given a chance type, but men all have a certain nature deep down, it's one seen throughout the animal kingdom in species closest to ours, and in every culture across the board. Men are.... ________ and then you can fill in the blank lol

Hey, what section of N.Y. you in, man? I used to be friends with a guy from there I sadly lost touch with a long time ago, he was Brooklyn, Italian American with the accent and all lol
Southern Westchester. 10 mins over the Bronx line.
We call hero sandwiches "wedges" up here.
Us Italian American Westchester-ites, anyways...

Great song.
Great concept.
It's BS though.
They (the females) don't want this.
Poor Eddie as a kid did...but his mom did not.
We're out there...but they do not want us.

Hmm the trouble with living in Australia is that all the conversation in the forum happens when I’m sleeping lol. Man this thread has traction.

I was being somewhat facetious when I said money, power and looks, because of how too many “modern” women have become, but there are still “traditional” women around, here and there.

As for them approaching men, they don’t generally do that (happened to me once when I was 20, we dated and she returned overseas after her exchange, so obviously just using me, but I didn’t care) and I’ve come to believe that’s no the type of woman I’d want anyway.

Personality goes a loooong way, so yeah, that’s something that we need to work on ourselves.

I’m married, 25 years last week, but we grew apart and live separately and civilly under the same roof for now for reasons that suit us. I tried dating a few years ago, but when I look at why they failed to go anywhere, I can see it was all me. I’m working on myself a lot, internally and externally, but at the same time I’m not concerned about attracting anyone, just bettering myself and as a result I’m already interacting with people better.

Latest posts

Back