Stuck On Old Games

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qoe

Reaction score
I'm still playing my Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, Playstation 1, and Gamecube.

I'm obsessed with Super Mario anything and the Legend Of Zelda and I will play them over and over again without any problem doing so.

I also like Kirby....

:D:rolleyes:

I have an original gameboy. When I know where it's at I like to play Yoshi's Cookie. I believe I also have tetris...and some Frankenstein game.

I also have an Atari. Love me some frogger :D

For a second there I thought you said old games...:)

Elite on the BBC Micro = happy days:
elite1.gif

You're not alone quo, I play those games too and even older games...

Though I haven't been playing much videogames lately, I always enjoy Galaga, Ms Pac Man and the Commander Keen series... Those are the games I play over and over.

From the Zelda series OoT is my favourite, what an amazing game...

I still use my SNES a lot. For RPG's, Fighters, Etc. Just because they're older don't mean they aren't still loads of fun.

Exactly guys! I thought I was alone for a moment. ( no pun intended. )
I like PacMan 2, where you have to tell pacman what to do.. ( Don't know if anyone's played that. )

I also have the original gameboy..

I too remember Elite on the BBC Micro, Exile, Knight Lore etc. Although its been a while since i replayed any of them.

I thought it was just me that replayed all the old games over and over, even though i have newer ones i often like to grab one of my older games and give it a playthrough.

At the moment i am thinking of replaying the Deus Ex series and Thief series from the start again. Then get a game of X3 The reunion as i never really played that much when i got it.

I'm glad to hear that people play older games. I have a Wii but only 2 games on it. I've NEVER bought a game for it. Didn't even buy the Wii. Was all given to me. Instead I play my Gamecube games rarely. Not actually played any for 3-6 months come to think of it.

Latest posts

Back