Studies and emotions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyronef

Reaction score
I am not quite sure why, but I tend to be more emotional when I am studying, like I am now.

I am doing post-grad study in taxation. I find due to me sitting with my books I am lonely and alone. I feel tired, but I now I need to push on, as my exam is on Friday (6 May). I have other funny feelings, like feeling very horny, but not wanting to do anything about it. I want to give up and have a life, but I have put so much in it to just give up.

At work I am considered the nerd as I have studied and actually know my stuff, and I am kept out of the normal work social circles (I believe) because I think I lack the social skills, or perhaps I am regarding as someone who may not be interested.

I do not think I demand a lot, just to chat, be friends and relate with people. However, I do not have a wide circle of "friends" and thus I am alone and lonely.

My lonely circle is then completed when I register for another course because I find something to do with my time....

Latest posts

Back