sum up your life at the moment in a few words

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally accepting the things I can't change and focusing on the things I can change

accepting the outcast role

accepting that not everyone gets to have a 10 out of 10 life, that not everyone wins, that there are somethings I will never experience

I am the outcast

I will never have what they have

I will never be a part of their world

accepting that not everyone is meant to live their dreams

accepting that some people are just better. Even if you grew up with them and started in the same place, they made better decisions, took more risks and worked harder.

accepting that I can only progress so far, that I can only achieve a little and my decisions in the past caused this

Boxes everywhere! Packing mayhem!
I'm moving to a house with a studio and good north light though, and maybe, just maybe, I'll be fortunate enough to have a little social life again.

An abject disaster that is rendered worthwhile by picking large things up and then putting them back down again.

My back is coursing me a lot of pain.
If karma exists then I surly most of been the type of person to have frown young children into pits of dogs in my past life.

Well what you think you will have in your life .Succesful people think that in one day they will be succesful .If you want to change your life change the think you think ,how you think you will become

Brother visiting....hasn't lived with family since 1960 (..age 14 for him..). A TON of unresolved issues. 92 year old widowed mother here with me....mood disordered and basically terminal. So much messed-uppness for so many years.......too late for a happy family. I'm the youngest, always the fixer of things and doer of the dirty work. And I am heartily tired of doing it.

Very lucky with my health, but this is no co-incidence as I have a healthy diet and lifestyle.

Job OK, but my job as it currently stands is coming to an end, due to a major computer project which will automate everything.

Really in need of a new hobby or two. Very very lonely right now.

Constantly worry and fret about nuclear war, other wars, the environment, terrorism, and other bad stuff in the world. So depressed about it.

That's about it.

William.

Latest posts

Back