sum1 please help me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worldofadreamer

Reaction score
I am 21years old, an asian girl, who doesn't belong anywhere. I have never been happy, just lonely. I always feel like I have this horrible emptyness (almost like a hole) within me and it can't be filled. I'm so fed up, I lie on my bed all day doing nothing, just trying to avoid the fact that i'm alive. I'm useless, i'm good at nothing, and don't how to help myself. I know I need help but I also know that this world is horrible and nobody does anything for unselfish reasons. I don't even know why i'm writing this, i'm just a mess

schay012 said:
I am 21years old, an asian girl, who doesn't belong anywhere. I have never been happy, just lonely. I always feel like I have this horrible emptyness (almost like a hole) within me and it can't be filled. I'm so fed up, I lie on my bed all day doing nothing, just trying to avoid the fact that i'm alive. I'm useless, i'm good at nothing, and don't how to help myself. I know I need help but I also know that this world is horrible and nobody does anything for unselfish reasons. I don't even know why i'm writing this, i'm just a mess

Chahna

i am in the same boat as you are. all those empty voids that needs filling in. but i assure u, ur not useless.

schay012....i know how it feels. When life is in a mess, its hard to get out. Personally, i think i am almost like you....except yeah....you're a girl, i am a guy(even both of us are asians too...and for a matter, asians are quite selfish). Well, try and take baby steps in improving your life...first of all, you can do so by respecting yourself... =)

P.S. I am too also on my way to climbing out of this mess...so anytime you need help, or you wanna join me in making our lives better, you can pm me =)

schay012 said:

Chahna

I know how you feel, I often feel like that too :( Do you know why you feel this way though? What do you think you're missing or what are you depressed about. If you want to talk, pm me. You can rant to me if you want or just talk about anything you feel like. I hope you get through this and feel better >.<

Okay..
Not to be invasive or anything, but It sure would help If you could fill in your Profile or tell us a little more about yourself.
Also, I'm new to this forum too, it seems like a great place where people come and go to be comforted.
Things will always get better, even if they get worse, they will get better. But you have to TRY to help yourself.
and just remember, nearly everyone on this forum is in the same pair of shoes, regardless of age, sex or race.

I really mean it. Things will get better.

Maybe you could try finding something you're interested in, to fill that void. For example, when I write music, I become so consumed by it that I completely forget even the fact that I'll have no one to share it with once it's done. As you could guess, I never allow myself to reach that "done" point - I keep at it to keep myself busy and occupied. Also, this is kind of a "duh" suggestion and only short-term, but whenever I'm feeling really down (usually during those loooong weekend afternoons) I just watch a comedy movie and artificially make myself a little happier. It's kind of lame, but it works. :eek:

Hi schay012 and welcome here. You sound down. **Hugs for you** There is a lot here that can relate to how your feeling and what your going fro.

Do you mind me moving this to the new members forum? I can always move it back if you do. Just I think it well be seen there better :)

schay012 said:

Chahna

You do belong somewhere, the fact that your lonely means you belong here:). What are you interested in? What's your major?

schay012 said:
Hi everyone, thankyou for all your advice, I was having a really bad few days but reading your suggestions is helping me to try and be positive. thankyou

Maybe travel for a while, that sometimes helps to break the monotonous routine of life and you get to meet different people.

I would also suggest to a course or night class, so you can figure out what you are interested in and can get good at.

I do psychology at universty, I failed last year so am retaking though. I love travelling, its the one thing I really am interested in and I know this sounds crazy but I really want to help people. Am hoping to do charity work around the world oneday, jus question whether sum1 as messed up as me can help people. Bein here is really helping me realise I'm not alone though, so thankyou all of u.

Howdy schay012, im in the same boat as you, i feel i never really belonged either because i moved around alot when i was growing up, and now that im 19, i feel more depressed cuz i just dunno what to do with myself, but i asure you you came to the right place, we can help out. Stay Strong.

schay012 said:
I do psychology at universty, I failed last year so am retaking though. I love travelling, its the one thing I really am interested in and I know this sounds crazy but I really want to help people. Am hoping to do charity work around the world oneday, jus question whether sum1 as messed up as me can help people. Bein here is really helping me realise I'm not alone though, so thankyou all of u.

its not crazy to me im pretty messed and im gonna be a nurse lol i like helping people too and i dont want others to be like me so thats why i picked being a nurse well and that computer science was ridiculously boring but sometimes i question myself thinking am i just helping someone thats in worse shape than i am so i can feel better but i shouldnt think i think too much xD

Hi Schay. Glad to find there's someone from Asia (I'm from Asia too). I hope you're doing good. I know how you feel, believe me i know exactly.
I'd like to support you if it's okay with you. How are you doing now? What do you do?

Latest posts

Back