Sunflower girl's stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dance
Dance to your own life,dance to the music that you have in your head,dance to the good times in your life,dance to every day,just dance.

Catching rainbows
Life is like catching rainbows in the sky,once you want something in life,when you really want something in your life it's not always easy to get,you have to work hard to get something that you have always wanted in your life,so continue to strive for what you want in life.

Shine your light
Do you want to know what is so amazing about you?It is that there is and never will be anyone like you,you are a one of a kind,unique and beautiful person just the way you are,so shine your light.

Light years ahead
The future is light years ahead of us,light years ahead of us,so much light years ahead of us that no one knows what they will be doing and where they will be at,in light years ahead.

Secret rendezvous
Come with me to my secret rendezvous,a place where only I know,a place where all of your wildest fantasies can come true,all you have to do is close your eyes to get to my secret rendezvous.

Life is like a roller coaster ride
Life is like a roller coaster ride,you may have your ups and downs,but you are the only one that is strong enough to live it,so never take life for granted.

Tell me your secrets and I'll tell you mine
Tell me your secrets and I'll tell you mine,it could be anything you want it to be about,just tell me all about your secrets.

Let's talk a walk through life
Let's take a walk through life,a walk through all the times you thought that you wouldn't make it,but only made you a stronger person today.

Don't you ever doubt yourself
Don't you ever doubt yourself,look at how far you have come in life,you have so far to go in life,so don't you ever doubt yourself.

I love that movie 🙂 thanks.
The next part of those Lyrics are strong 2:

Take a look and you'll see into your imagination

Will begin with a spin

Traveling in the world of my creation

What we'll see will defy explanation

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it

Anything you want to, do it

Want to change the world?

There's nothing to it

Those lyrics always stuck in me from childhood to adult, thank you for reminding me of these memories.

The next part of those Lyrics are strong 2:

Take a look and you'll see into your imagination

Will begin with a spin

Traveling in the world of my creation

What we'll see will defy explanation

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it

Anything you want to, do it

Want to change the world?

There's nothing to it

Those lyrics always stuck in me from childhood to adult, thank you for reminding me of these memories.
Your very welcome and thank you,I love it 🙂

Let's go to paradise
Let's go to paradise,paradise is a world of wonder,a world of delight,where anything that you desire is right at your fingertips,so let's go to paradise.

You are a Beautiful Dreamer, just like me.

You see the potential of a heavenly match, yet it evades you.

I bet your Prince will appear, when you least expect it.

Dream on, Sweetheart you are loved on high. 😇✌️

Latest posts

Back