Sunflower girl's stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are a Beautiful Dreamer, just like me.

You see the potential of a heavenly match, yet it evades you.

I bet your Prince will appear, when you least expect it.

Dream on, Sweetheart you are loved on high. 😇✌️
✌️❤️😇Thanks so much Dan

Time waits for no one
Time waits for no one,so dream big,go after your dreams,if you want something in life go after it,because time waits for no one.

A joy ride to my heart and soul
Let's go for a joy ride to my heart and soul,a place where I live and breathe,a place where you can see all of your dreams come alive.

Getting to the heart of it all
Let's get to the heart of it all you and me,there is no problem that we can't conquer together,so let's get to the heart of it all.

Meet me in your dreams
Meet me in your dreams,where anything is possible,anything at all,I'm just a dream away,so meet me in your dreams.

The song of your heart
Do you ever hear the song of your heart?What is it telling you?Is is telling you to go after what you want in life?Is it telling you that there is a reason for you to live?All you have to do is listen to the song of your heart.

A ride on the midnight train
Hop on the midnight train for the ride of your life,a place of magical things to see all around you,all you have to do is come and take a ride on the midnight train.

Who will save your soul?
What it all comes down to is this,who will save your soul,when you have done all that you can do,who will save your soul?

Light up the sky
Let's light up the sky,with pretty colors all in the sky,let's light up the sky and make it sparkle,in the night sky.

Going after life
Do you ever feel like you are chasing after your life?Chasing after something that only you can see in your life?That is because what you see in your life was meant for you and only you.

I see that fire in your eyes burning
I see that fire in your eyes burning,yearning for something more,something more than this everyday life,it's something that you just can't explain,keep that fire in your eyes burning.

The morning light
Do you see the morning light coming in through the sky?The promise of a new day,the promise of new beginnings just above the horizon,in the morning light.

Latest posts

Back