Super Powers!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sean

Has anybody ever wished they had superpowers?
I know I have :D.

If you could have ANY super power, what would it be and WHY?

Speed. Thats all I need baby. Reasons are obvious.

I'd definitely choose to have power over fire. If not I'd choose psychic powers. Moving objects and reading minds sound cool.

Superpowers, hmm I think strength, speed, flight would all be awsome. But mind reading and the power to turn back time may be more useful. I think some kind of xray vision would be great too. Actaully I want just about every super power going....

FLYING! Soaring over mountains and oceans and NEVER having to be stuck getting though customs again....Fly over traffic jams or fly to the floor I want to be on, without toughing out the ride in a crowded elevator. Yeahhhhhh......:)

time control. i can go back in time, go into the future, slow time down, speed it up, or freeze it on my command.

that... would... be... so... freakin'................................awesome.

I'd like to be able to precisely know what other people are thinking, feel their true emotions and maybe even have an ability to influence them. Mainly because that is all a person needs actually. No need to second guess what others have said, you can verify that yourself. And you can never be fooled!

I would want the superpower of having as many different superpowers as I want.

I'd be God, basically.

lulz

lol, Sadface! i like that!

i would like willpower. seriously. things that work in real life = so cool.

I'd wish for the ability to start and stop time and be able to do waht I wished when time is stopped.

Think about it. Everything in the world would be yours.

Badjedidude said:

I'd be God, basically.

lulz

Why settle for less when you can have it ALL!:D I'm changeing my request now...I want to be a GODDESS!

Nina said:
Badjedidude said:

I'd be God, basically.

lulz

Why settle for less when you can have it ALL!:D I'm changeing my request now...I want to be a GODDESS!

Now that's just being greedy :D:D:D.

Sean said:
Nina said:
Badjedidude said:

I'd be God, basically.

lulz

Now that's just being greedy :D:D:D.

I'll be a GREEDY Lil GODDESS then!:D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back