Tattoos or Body Piercings?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHOSTNYOURMIST

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone here has them or wants them.

I have a tribal armband on my upper left arm with an eagle feather hanging down from it. No piercings.

The only piercings I have is in my left ear. One I paid to have the other I did myself lol I don't where any earrings in it at all now tho. No tats...

I want a tattoo; I really love them, actually...I'm working on mine. It's going to be on my upper left arm. family'll hate it and give me honeysuckle, but whatever. I can't help myself.

oh boy...i had belly button ring,5 piercings in each ear and one in my tongue (almost broke my tooth twice while eating ), wanted a tatoo on my shoulder but was afraid to shock my poor mother to death and make her think that i sold my soul to the devil...lol

Nah, never been interested in any of that. Nothing against it though. Looks very cool on some people (and hot on others!)

Never had any tattoos. Always wanted a dragonfly somewhere tho. Only pierceings I have are in my ears. I have 3 in each ear. Not too into the whole pierce and pain thing heh. I really had a hard time just doing my ears.

I have one tattoo at the moment but I'll be getting another one within the next few months, just making sure I'm 100% on the design.

I've had an eagle on my back for about 6 years or so.

Nice looking tattoo, Scott.

I have sort of wanted a tattoo for the last few years; something along the lines of a phoenix (in a style not dissimilar to Scott's eagle) on the center of my upper back.

That's just an idea I am considering. It will likely be some time (if ever) until I might get one.

i don't have any. my friend had two lip piercings though. lol, that reminds me of the time in chemistry class when he had just gotten them done. he had to get up and gargle listerine for the holes over the chem sinks.

i don't think that i want any. i guess it's just not my thing. i agree with jeremi's comment.

I have pierced ears and used to have a navel ring but that got uncomfortable due to the ring rubbing against my pants so I took it out.

The only thing about tattoos is that you can't change them so that's why I don't have any.

I don't have any piercings because my mom would only let me get the conventional 2 piercings in each earlobe. We've been arguing over me piercing my eyebrow for years but I'm going to get it done for my birthday. I've got a few others I want, but I'll prolly just get the one. Prolly my left eyebrow.

I sort of want a tattoo, though my mom has mostly talked me out of that one over the years. I want a songbird on my shoulder blade, It would be one of my drawings if I did get a tattoo.

I have my eyebrow and both ears pierced, and i have two tattoos. Jesus on a cross on my shoulder going down to my elbow, and then a crow holding a cross on a chain on my forearm, with a verse from an evanescence song underneath it.

I have both. :)
I used to have four in my lip, but I had to take two out, so now I have two in there. I also have an industrial on my left ear, navel ring (twice so there's two in there) and my ears pierced normally :p

As for tattoos, I only have one, the word "Nymphetamine" (a Cradle of Filth song). Don't worry, the song means something to me. Once I get enough money I'm also going to get wrist tattoos...swords with the words "Valar Morghulis" and "Valar Dohaeris."
Oh, and also the rest of my shoulder filled in above the Nymphetamine tattoo with artwork describing the song.

:)

I only have my ears pierced. For a while I kinda wanted to get an eyebrow piercing, but not sure if I really want one that badly or if it'd even look good on me anyway.

As for tattoos, I have none, and I'm not sure if I'd ever want to get one. There's not really any going back once you get one. Well, I think there is but I think it's supposed to be painful and expensive, and I'm not a fan of pain, especially the unnecessary kind. >_>

I agree that it does look good on some people and have nothing against it. Just ain't for me. :)

Latest posts

Back