Television Shows That You Used To Love Watching, But Not Any More?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Days of our lives, watched it for about 20 years, cant stand it anymore lol
Survivor
CSI Miami
American Idol

Several-glee, south park, the Simpsons, Family Guy, and Holmes on homes(now Holmes Inspection). Oh and Hoarders; Buried Alive-too depressing.

Well I'll never get tired of the Simpsons or SP! I did get tired from the OC tough.Thats probably for watching the 4 seasons in a short period of time. I know I'll like it again sometime...

Then for anime series I wouldn't watch Dragon Ball again. It's too long and boring. I would watch Sailor Moon or Saint Seiya tough.

Used to enjoy The Big Bang Theory, but finally burned out at the end of season 5, and haven't been back since. No current shows interest me. I enjoy my box sets of Dead Like Me, Red Dwarf, League of Gentlemen, Millennium, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Black Adder, and MST3K.

I used to be an insane x-files fan.. but now I can't really watch it. Funny what happens to a show that has a poor ending. Additionally I believed a lot of the technical / fbi stuff which now I know is laughable.

I gave up on The Simpsons. The newer episodes were fine, but I was often too busy to watch them. I also quit Looking after reading of its cancellation. Apparently the creators are planning a TV movie to wrap up all the loose ends, so I might catch up on the final episodes.

Hercules: The Legendary Journey's.
Can't get back into it.
Still prefer Xena: Warrior Princess.
In fact, I can actually still watch that.

Buffy: the Vampire Slayer.
I could PROBABLY get back into it, if I had enough weed to last me the entire series, and since I don't really smoke anymore but once in a blue moon, that's kinda out of the realm for me. The show just feels too: "**** teenagers, shut up!" Now. Although, it's comic relief is still my fancy, it's romance and whatnot just annoy me and I see as trite now because the rest of the plot is so intentionally loose.

Charmed
Again, loved it when I was a kid.
I think it's pretty **** obvious why I don't have an interest in it anymore though. hahaha.

Latest posts

Back