that feeling

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haz

Reaction score
when you meet someone of the opposite sex in their professional role day to day

and you think this is the most attractive person I have ever met, not necessarily physically but there is kind of warmth that radiates from their personality that triggers you off, from the inflection in their voice to the clothes they are wearing to their hairstyle there is just an automatic infatuation you can't resist

and you know you'll never meet this person again, and there are restrictions and limits to your social interactions which will prevent you ever getting to know them on a personal level. but for some reason you are still thinking about this person two weeks later

reminds me of in Taxi Driver when Travis Bickle develops that obsession with Cybill Shepherd, ultimately building her up to be some sort of lonely goddess in a city of filth but realising that he cannot connect to her on any level despite his best efforts, later writing her off as just like everybody else.

"They... cannot... touch... her"

Just wanted to express how this feels right now :D

a bad thing

but it makes me feel human, so in a way it is comforting

That 'feeling' is your first warning to get out of it. Especially if we're talking professional restrictions. They're there for a reason.

Yeah....but I also hate it when chicks without BOOBS...play the sexual hurrasment card.....

and the ones with BooBs rub thier Boobies against my back in the copier room....

Lonesome Crow said:
Yeah....but I also hate it when chicks without BOOBS...play the sexual hurrasment card.....

and the ones with BooBs rub thier Boobies against my back in the copier room....

lol

well seems like you've been through a few women in your time :D

Not the recent Jennifer i just went out with.

Well....Jenni was a business woman. She was actaully a sales rep asign to me.
I had all kinds of outside women sale rep come and visit me.
They all look nice nice or dress very well.
Jenni wore all kinds of classy clothing.
The one I like the most was a skirt with almost knee high boots.

I met Jenni while she was just a receptionist. We started talking while i waited
I would crack jokes with her....becuase I refused to talk to an answering machine.

Then she got laid off...But she would call me from time to time becuase
she and I became freinds. Over a year had gone by.

Then oneday she called me saying she started working for another company
and she was assigned to my account. I havn't seen Jenni in person.
When I saw her for the first time in person...it was a jaw drop moment.
Not so much becuase becuase of her look...Jenni was very pretty.
It was because she brought me....home made Cupcakes.
"Cupcakes"....became her nick name.
She took the time to baked me something. She didnt get it from a bakery.

She also brought her childhood journal...This is on the very first time I met her in person.
She shared her jornal with me....old pictures, wrrtiing from her childhood and Her hopes and dreams.

Anyway, yeah..its was really hard at that time for Jenni and I because it was kind of like conficts
of interest. There were millions dollars contracts on the line.
Jenni and i used to fight or argue over a lot of bussiness dealings...but we would work together.

Then we got into a fight oneday....She drove over 2 hours to come visit me...I stormed out of my office.
It had nothing to do with bussiness..

Then later on I requested to be releave of certain projects and Jenni was no longer assinged to my account.
A month later Jenni would come into the main office where I was working at every other day...I guess there
was an accounting issue. Jenni had to drive an extra hour and she would just sit where i can see her...
just using her laptop...so did she really needed to be there physically?

So I asked my manager what was up ?
My office manger told me I was an idiot.lmao
She told me the only reason Jenni did that was becuase she was in love with me.
So I didnt see Jenni again for about a month....
Oneday as I was walking out of my office to go home...my phone rang. It was after 5 pm.
Usually I dont pick up my phone after 5 PM...that night i did
Jenni asked me out to dinner...She was like fresia it were going out to dinner.
Straight up...

Anyway...the first time i told Jenni that I had feelings for her or that I was in love with her....
Jenni was on Interstate 5..she had to pull over on the side of the freeway.
She told she she almost wreack...and asked me to repeat what I had just said. Lmao
From that moment the tone of her vioce shifted to a very soft sweet ..she's my GF vioce.

Anyway...Jenni died prior to me signing up to this site.
Her death forever changed me.

Yeah...A beautiful, sweet, kind, intelligent business woman that loved me. A woman I will never have, touch , smell, kiss or see again.

that's quite a story, LC.

would make a good TV drama starring Eric Roberts

hahahahaaaaa.....

The reason why Jenni and I were having problems were becuase I was in a relationship.
She was in a relationship....everytime she gets in a fight with her BF, she would call me visa vera.
After a while we started to notice a pattern. When she breaks up with her BF. I'd break up with mine.
So after getting to know each other better...we were like WTF is going on??? lmao
Are we ment to be together?...

This was the major dramma. Lmao

After not hearing from my ex GF for months..after Jenni and I dated.
My ex-gf (Sherry)broke into my apt and went through all my stuff.
My Journal, phone number books....etc..stc

one staureday night after going out..I came home just to chill out.
So Tammi knocks on my door. (This chick was stalking me.lmao)
As soon as i opened the door my phon rings...
It was Jocelyn ( A chick i met on line) Jenni accidently saw pictures of her on my work PC..thats why we were fighting.
So I just let Tammi in, not to be rude.
While I was talking to Jocelyn..Sherry knocks on the door.
I had one on the line...one on the couch...one on my door step.
Then Sherry and Tammi started figthing.lmao

Sherry was totally drunk out of her mind. So i let her stay or sleep on the couch.
So the next dAY...Sherry was telling how sorry she was for being mean..etc..etc
and that she had made a mistake. She wanted to come back home.

I didnt say anything. Sherry started crying...dramma..dramma.
Then walked out of my car...saying she was gonna kill herself.
I was like,,,,"whatever...its wasnt the first time Sherry threathen Suicide.
BTW...She too is a professional woman. She's actaully a socail worker.
So Im just sitting in my car...thinking this is nucken futz.

Then Jenni calls me. She tells me I better go retrieve Sherry from a hotel room.
I'm thinking to myself...how in the fresia did Sherry get Jenni's number???
So Sherry got Jenni and me on a three way conversation :(
Then Jenni asked me straight up....If I love her in front of Sherry.
The entire time...Sherry is crying.
I didnt give Jenni an answer....It was fucken nutz.

So Im just sitting there. Thinking about all the honeysuckle Jenni and i had lived through.
Her exbf too was a crazy drunk.....
So Jenni calls me in a panic again...telling me that I really needed to go get Sherry. That Sherry wasnt lying about killing herself.
So i drove to the hotel...there were empty beer bottles everywhere...almost a case.
Sherry was going to drink herself to death that night.
It was crazy dramma all night..From Sherry puking, to crying and then blaming me for dating Jenni.
Abd Jenni calling me every 10 minutes...to see if everything is ok...and wanting an answer from me.

Sherry while she was pregnant with our twins.
After the twins died...She counldnt cope...so she started drinking....lots, to numb out her pains
sherry.jpg

that's horrible man, i'm so sorry :( I couldn't imagine having that much attention from women in my life.

I like to keep drama to a bare minimum, having one woman let alone juggling 3 would probably kill me.

I get these sort of crushes all the time! THough insanely frustrating, at the same time I have learned to embrace it because its refreshing to learn that there are still wonderful people in this world who spark my interest.

Latest posts

Back