The devaluation of sex.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quoting you Naleena, but I'm intending this for everyone. There seems to be some confusion on who's talking to who around here.

Naleena said:
Sex is part of a relationship. It isn't the relationship. It's important not to confuse that. It doesn't matter if someone is a virgin or if they have slept with other people, what does matter is who they are. What matters is what kind of person they are inside and what is in their heart. After all, EVERYONE in the world, including those manipulative people some of you fear, where.....are you ready for this?.....VIRGINS! To think someone who hasn't has sex has some kind of qualities that is exclusive to remaining a virgin is ridiculous.

There are actually some advantages to meeting someone that ISN'T a virgin. I'm not saying "date a whore", but someone that has a little experience in matters of intimacy can certainly go a long way.

Sex really is a weird thing. I happen to think it's Nature's/God's (take your pick) little joke on humanity. We're given an advanced brain, the art of language and the ability to feel intense emotions. Then we're forced to breed like animals. That's what we get for trying to be smart.

Some people seem to think it might be nice if sex simply didn't exist. I could drop pollen like a flower and have it picked up by another or divide myself via mitosis and call it good. That might solve a few problems but it wouldn't be nearly as interesting. Think of all the things human beings have done with sex to make it an exciting thing in our lives. There's tons of literature and film devoted to the topic. People have romanticized this thing for centuries and made it into art. Some of it's beautiful, some not so much. You have to take the good with the bad.

Take this animal instinct we're burdened with, find someone who loves you and turn it into something amazing.

Naleena said:
You don't have the corner market on pain.

I do...just bought it from a guy.

Symphony in Black said:
It didn't take long for someone to not only not put any thought into what I said, but also grab some stuff out of thin air and slap that good old broadbrush on. Well, I'm honored to be the latest manifestation of your mind, I guess. I understand it's easier to go about things that way.

The only reason I don't completely let loose is because I'm "new" and who knows how long that will last anyway with people like you around. If there's a polite way to say 'piss off', then please apply it and don't bother speaking to me directly or indirectly again. Thnx.

Dude. She wasn't even talking about you. You should apologize for jumping to conclusions and then we should all pretend that this never happened.

Morality is the freedom that comes from a person's reason to decide his/her own values. Sex is a personal thing- that is, a person's views on it are based on their rationale alone; as such, the judgements and opinions of others should not matter. The only condition that makes sex "immoral" is when it conflicts with or does not consider another participating party's rationale.

Have kids with whomever you want, make love to whomever you want, and fresia whomever you want. And in the end, regardless of what reason you chose to do so, at least you'll know you just had a hell of a good time doing it.

zraskolnikov said:
Have kids with whomever you want, make love to whomever you want, and fresia whomever you want. And in the end, regardless of what reason you chose to do so, at least you'll know you just had a hell of a good time doing it.

^^ sounds like a plan to me lol

Satyr said:
Sex really is a weird thing. I happen to think it's Nature's/God's (take your pick) little joke on humanity. We're given an advanced brain, the art of language and the ability to feel intense emotions. Then we're forced to breed like animals. That's what we get for trying to be smart.

I think you're on to something.

Who seeks God more then celibate monks, yet what do they get from it? A life that isn't lived is no better then death. A life of regret is no better then hell. So I forsake God what shall he to do to me he hasn't already done to me for following him?

I am now the sheap who went astray in search of wolves to devour him. Will the good shepherd goes out of his way for me? For I sought the purify of a lasting love, but in doing so I must give myself to one whose had failed relationships and may continue to do so. If I am betrayed then I am converted to her vile ways and will also do the same. It's out of my control at this point. I shall give freely to the world and if it corrupts me so be it. Then I shall knock at lusts door, even alone. It's no different then knocking at Gods door. Either way the door is not answered, so find a door that is.

If my talents are not put to use then my life is lived in vain. So let them be useful, to whatever end. Though I will try to make it a good end I am tired of worrying about how fate is always against me. Just enjoy the journey wherever it leads.

Those who turn to God forsake mankind... this is their folly. Therefore let us all do as we please and we'll be forgiven. I'm done with this strife, and with the sense to try and control life. Let the almighty demons of conformity take us to whatever hell they will.

Catharsis said:
Satyr said:

I think you're on to something.

Who seeks God more then celibate monks, yet what do they get from it? A life that isn't lived is no better then death. A life of regret is no better then hell. So I forsake God what shall he to do to me he hasn't already done to me for following him?

I am now the sheap who went astray in search of wolves to devour him. Will the good shepherd goes out of his way for me? For I sought the purify of a lasting love, but in doing so I must give myself to one whose had failed relationships and may continue to do so. If I am betrayed then I am converted to her vile ways and will also do the same. It's out of my control at this point. I shall give freely to the world and if it corrupts me so be it. Then I shall knock at lusts door, even alone. It's no different then knocking at Gods door. Either way the door is not answered, so find a door that is.

If my talents are not put to use then my life is lived in vain. So let them be useful, to whatever end. Though I will try to make it a good end I am tired of worrying about how fate is always against me. Just enjoy the journey wherever it leads.

Those who turn to God forsake mankind... this is their folly. Therefore let us all do as we please and we'll be forgiven. I'm done with this strife, and with the sense to try and control life. Let the almighty demons of conformity take us to whatever hell they will.

I'm assuming you're speaking for yourself . Everybody has thier own perception of what god is or religion. I'm posistive Budhist dosn't beliving in a GOD. So how in the hell a monk is going to seek
after a god is beyound me ?

There's probably other belief system that I've not
heard of of.

There's people from all over the world that comes to
this forum. Some people don't have a slight clue of what you're
talking about. Even if you do live in the U.S...religion or lack
of religion is a freedom.

It's been said over and over again...sex is private and personal
matter. As in religion.

If you don't agree with what others have said...you don't have to
live or belive like they do....It dosen't neccessary mean that they
are wrong.

Lonesome Crow said:
I'm posistive Budhist dosn't beliving in a GOD. So how in the hell a monk is going to seek after a god is beyound me ?

First of all there are also Catholic monks. Secondly Buddhists believe in reincarnation and seeking enlightenment to get off the karmic wheel. Their perception of God is the divine that is beyond all things. Either way both are forms of ego death. The first law of the Buddha is "All is Sorrow." When they asked him about himself he merely said "I am awake" for that was all he could say with any certainty.

I framed my response from a Christian point of view, because apparantly thats what a strong desire for wanting only the love of your life is. Or at least they are the only ones who consider having done it with more one person to be lustful and sinful.

And please, don't come here and tell me to accept that which I have already decided to surrender to. lol.

That's nice..... now you're going to take me to school about budhism.
Please you don't have the conner on the market on god or religion.
As a matter of fact....I don't give a fresia what you belive or don't belive in. How's that for compassion and freedom ?

On top of the fact that you havn't been in a relationship...and you're going to tell me what a relationship
should be like... ??
Please.......walk the talk.

Lonesome Crow said:
That's nice..... now you're going to take me to school about budhism.
Please you don't have the conner on the market on god or religion.

Prove me otherwise or piss off! Have you a single argument to back up your claims? I thought not.

I didn't spend years of life learning this honeysuckle to be taken down by a single sentence. So if I don't have the corner by now then I guess I'm just a failure. I'm not saying I know everything, but I know what I said.

You're the one that brought it up anyway. It wasn't meant to turn into a debate about it.

Pretty arrogant to insult a man who spent his life seeking God on the premise that he hasn't been successful in love. Things just don't go my way, and now this is my conclusion. To try without any expectations.

It's the conclusion you all wanted, so why be angry?

Put away the halo and stop hiding behind the your being a chirstian BS.
Now go fucken sprinkle funken holy water on your silly ass for cursing me out...fucken SOB.

You don't have to follow those 10 commanments do you ? you're above that honeysuckle.
It dosn't apply to you...dose it ?
Only to sob that your trying to peach too.
You know better but you did it anyways...so your fucken life is piontless becuase you sin willingly
You dirty devil you....burn in hell.lmao

Okay....don't fucken cry or whine like the last SOB .
Ride on some stupid high horse BS...I'll knock you off .,,*****.

I don't have to prove a fucken thing to you...stupid fresia...wake the fresia up.
How's that for seeing the fucken light ???

Are you crying right now??? fucken little ***** !!

Lets go *****....
I thought you wanted to go play in the tall grass ?

The way you are talking now is proof of the instability of your claims.

You are no longer worthy of conversing with.

Shut the fresia up *****..lets get on with it.

#1 don't be afraid of PUSSY...it's good for ya.
Pray to god to help you to get over your fears...you spinless whimp.
Have some courage and get some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back