The Incognito Teenager has found her haven.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all.
I am the Incognito Teenager. I'm not hated, well, fully hated. I write about my life, and those who have read my blog have had mixed opinions. For the sake of my nature to blab on and on about nonsense, here's my list!
  • Wow! You're a talented writer!
  • Wow, you're pretty emo.
  • Pretty boring blog, but good writing, I guess?
  • *Leaves Site*

I don't know what else to say, other than I absolutely love writing. I've been doing it before I could even write! Also, I am very internet-savvy, and putting those two talents together, I started IncognitoTeenager some weeks ago. If you read through, I continually looked for a mature place to be heard. I found Gaia Online, but the response was very...immature. Gaia is a very kiddish site, so I didn't know why I expected adult behavior and response. Then, today, I found this website, and immediately signed up.

No, I am not very lonely. No, I am not emo. No, I am not in college.. I just came here for no reason, whatsoever.

Not much more to say, other than the hope to become someone on this website, a member of the community.

Thanks for reading.

Welcome to the site. :)

Your writing is very welcome here. You should check out the "Express Yourself" section of the forum... that's a good place to start posting if you have some work to unload that we can all read. :D

Welcome to the site :)

hallo. I think you will find a more mature response on this site. ^_^

Welcome to ALL! :D

IncognitoTeenager said:
Hello all.
I am the Incognito Teenager. I'm not hated, well, fully hated. I write about my life, and those who have read my blog have had mixed opinions. For the sake of my nature to blab on and on about nonsense, here's my list!
  • Wow! You're a talented writer!
  • Wow, you're pretty emo.
  • Pretty boring blog, but good writing, I guess?
  • *Leaves Site*

I don't know what else to say, other than I absolutely love writing. I've been doing it before I could even write! Also, I am very internet-savvy, and putting those two talents together,

From one writer to another, welcome. :D

Who Cares About Me said:
hello you seem nice, want to be my friend?

nice people say hello, i'm free to a good home

Hi. Truthfully, I'm not nice. :]
So, no thank you. :]

Badjedidude said:
Welcome to the site. :)

Your writing is very welcome here. You should check out the "Express Yourself" section of the forum... that's a good place to start posting if you have some work to unload that we can all read. :D

Thanks.

I did see that section, and I will post in it, when I will write something that can not go into my blog.

Sean said:
Lol'd @Who Cares About Me comment.

Welcome IncognitoTeenager :D.

Thanks Sean. :]
Minus said:
Welcome to the site :)

Pair-O-Dox said:
Your welcome here. :)

edgecrusher said:
hey and welcome

Thanks at all of the above.
SophiaGrace said:
hallo. I think you will find a more mature response on this site. ^_^

Welcome to ALL! :D

Hopefully, I will. From what I have seen, it looks more mature, overall. But, I still see those who are very immature.
cheaptrickfan said:
From one writer to another, welcome. :D

Thanks. :3

At those of you who believe all of the multi-quoting is generally unnecessary, I like to target everyone individually, because I know that that makes me feel heard, and my response has been read. I will be doing that a lot, and if you dislike it, I am sorry.

Latest posts

Back