The Martian Charente takeover..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaguarundi

Reaction score
Translated Extract from a transmission back home by the Martian Captain..

... the thing was that we were sending the rocket back home... Yes, CZarg and VLosg were supposed to be controlling it, but they had some problems. Look, our orders were to blend in, so we all went to lunch at a local... yes of course we were in disguise. Well they asked us if we wanted a local drink so.. it was made from grapes, a local fruit, so anyway... I said FRUIT not JUTE. OK well, so we had some of it. It was quite pleasant. Then after we ate .. no we didn't have the andouillette.. I said NO we didn't, what do you take us for? Anyway we had distilled fruit juice after, they call it cognac.. Yes it is a place as well as a drink... but anyway CZarg and Vlosg had more then the others, but they seemed quite happy...
(untranslatable)...
...Anyway that's how it ended up nose diving into the ground. We disguised it as a Chateau d'Eau. YES like the mother ship. They never seem to notice..

2j366bb.jpg

Translated Extract from a transmission back home by the Martian Captain..

Whoostin, we have a problem... It appears that CZarg and VLosg have been going down to the local hostelry for more of the earthlings special juice... in disguise, yes, but they.. no sometimes it's a different juice, called BEER, but - I don't know which one, 1666 I think.. yes that's what it's called. .. well I suppose it could be an experimental number, but .. Ok I will find out, although... LISTEN will you, I think one of them let their disguise slip, who? CZarg probably. Always thought having the admirals stupid nephew on board was a bad ... Well one of the earthlings has made a drawing of him... good? Well I think it catches his eyes brilliantly but that's not... No, the earthlings seem not to bother.. feed him an andouillette as a punishment.. WHAT A GOOD IDEA.. snrk snrk snrk

Latest posts

Back