the nice things people say to me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
duff said:
i have hair at the sides and back. I would like more on the front, not loads, so it falls into my eyes because that would look silly.

It's not something ive thought much about for a few years. I have given up, Im not sure the products work and they do cost alot of money.

I would wear a small wig but the problem is you have to go out and meet people again. That would be daunting. I suppose if they did it gradually then people wouldn't notice so much.

I might look into it next year !
Yeah I figured you were what I call standard bald. A wig is an acceptable option. As long as it looks good. So do not just go out and buy one and wear it. Go to a stylist and see what he or she says.

I still say you should just go 100% bald, that is easier and is more accepted.

LonelyInAtl said:
I've had more than one woman I've been interested in tell me they wouldn't date me because I was fat or unattractive. That stings and has affected me negatively. I mean, if you hear it from multiple people it must be true, right? :(
I tell everyone this, fat is something you can control. Do not let it control you.

LonelyInAtl said:
duff said:
insults about how I look or how miserable I look really sting. It's a sore subject with me.

I've had more than one woman I've been interested in tell me they wouldn't date me because I was fat or unattractive. That stings and has affected me negatively. I mean, if you hear it from multiple people it must be true, right? :(

not really. 100 women could hate you but one might like you. If that happens you have a girlfriend !

Latest posts

Back