*The Rant Room*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Locke said:
My rant for today is for the bookstore that sent me the wrong book. I hate buying online sometimes.

Waffle said:
I hate all the what if thoughts that keep coming up and feeling guilty, beating myself up, tormenting myself when I actually know that none of it is my fault and I couldn't have changed anything that night.

I hate feeling guilty for still breathing and continuing my life when that was taken away from you and you had to leave.

I have to say, I know the feeling all too well. I constantly beat myself up and think everything is my fault.

Your definitely not alone. *hugs*

and my rant for today is I can't stand booming music. Especially when I'm trying to talk on the phone. Grr!

I hate it when someone tells you to wait for them to get back to you about about something, so you wait and wait. Until after a long time you wonder if they forgot or don't care, so you ask again because you care. But they reply surprisingly quick saying they want you to keep waiting. And the only thing that comes to your mind is "great..... glad I waited so I can wait some more now"

What I hate:

1. Cop pulls me over and asks, "Do you know why I've pulled you over?"
Me: "Man, if you don't know, then we're both screwed."

2. I train a guy on a procedure, but this guy is not getting it. He's slow. It takes me hours out of my day to explain to this guy the same thing over, and over, and over, but he's still not getting it. Then, my boss insinuates that I might need a refresher course on training techniques because this guy isn't getting it. WTF?

3. Left-hand turn with two lanes. On the green light, we turn and a car to one side of me is assuming that HIS lane merges with MY lane, and I narrowly avoid an accident as DOOFUS decides to almost take off my front bumper.

4. The joke you have probably seen on the Internets about who there is Braille on a drive-up cash machine. Seriously, if you DON'T know why there's Braille on an ATM, you really don't need to know. Just go on with your life being blissfully ignorant.

~Case

Maybe you need to try to understand what I do and what I feel before assuming something. Maybe you need to really know that I honestly mean whatever I say, I don't say things to exaggerate how I feel or just for the sake of saying it. Maybe you need to also realise that a friendship is a 2-way thing, if one side is the only side that keeps initiating conversations and is the one to ask about the other person then that's not a friendship.

Or maybe, I'm just seeing this all wrong.

I tried to be a nice and generous person... failed.
I did what I could to hold on to my passion... failed.
I always see people holding each other, complimenting each other, blind to the shriveled prune that they call intellect.
"It gets better, just be the person you want to be"

Well I tried that and was struck down by peers and family alike.

They say Im eccentric and unique.
They also say Im anti-social and apathetic.

All is true.
Unfortunately no one will get close to me due to past mistakes that caused me to lose everything. I sat in my room for months just trying to read and write and ignite the fire within.

Im only 21 years old and I feel like the angry, bitter old man who slaves away a 50 hour work week just to feel productive, when the fact is, inside, I am an infinite source of ignition that is kept under the noses of my peers because i am different, angry and lonely.

Suicide crosses my mind, yet I am still here because the society I am in is crumbling slowly but surely and I want to see it burn so I can breathe a sigh of ******* relief for the first time in my life... Just to know that I walk the right path, and my name will live on throughout the anguish and self-deprication that has been my crusade and conquer.

Case said:
3. Left-hand turn with two lanes. On the green light, we turn and a car to one side of me is assuming that HIS lane merges with MY lane, and I narrowly avoid an accident as DOOFUS decides to almost take off my front bumper.

There is one intersection near where I live/work that this happens to me several times each week. It's usually by an elderly person. LOL, I'm not really sure why it seems to be elderly people most if the time. Unless they just can't SEE those white dashes on the pavement that SHOW you which lane to remain in while you're turning. :p

My whole body aches. I don't know what's wrong? It feels like I've been lifting weights, even though I haven't.

I just hate it when someone misunderstands something I say for bad news and just completely ignores me from that point forward. It's flipping frustrating when I'm trying to get some information but all they do is avoid it.

When I tell you, I need to talk to you about something, that means there's something I need to know. If I didn't need to know, I wouldn't ask. And if you REALLY don't feel like talking, then you should tell me when you DO feel like talking to me. Not just tell me you don't feel like it, and think this is just going to go away. UGHHHHHH and NOW it's a big problem for me.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
My whole body aches. I don't know what's wrong? It feels like I've been lifting weights, even though I haven't.

Maybe not enough sleep?

ladyforsaken said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Maybe not enough sleep?

Funnily enough, I slept for 15 hours last night, and I feel great now.

Probably a combination of too much coffee and soda, and too little sleep.

^Yeah. I found out awhile ago that a lot of my back aches were due to lack of sleep. When I corrected that, I felt soooo much better. Sufficient sleep is really crucial for one's well-being, I believe.

Shipster0958 said:
Bills bills bills grrrr!!!

I don't mind the bills, it's the lack of money to pay them that bothers me!

10.gif

So you sell me a piece of honeysuckle that dies 4 times in less than 3 years, requiring me to return it to your service department? I am never buying a laptop from you again!

My PC broke last night, and I can't get it fixed until friday. Thankfully, I realised that I can at least use my PS3 browser to go online.

Locke, what is it with computers breaking?

Luckily I have a desktop to fall back on. But a laptop should last longer than 3 years. Thankfully there is still a warranty on this computer.

^ Lol, for me it's probably a general lack of knowledge about computers, and I probably broke it somehow.

So you still have a warranty on the laptop, Muse? Not to sound old, but it seems like nothing is made to last now days. Nature of technology, I guess.

Latest posts

Back