The Science of Love

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
The type of connectivity that's possible in quantum theory allows two connected entities to be in indefinite states , but allows the couple itself to be in a definite state!

http://deoxy.org/inc3.htm

"let's start with the obvious question: What is Quantum Tantra?"

"Well, psychology has used a lot of classic metaphors to explain the mind, like the hydraulic metaphor of urges bulding up, an even when repressed, they'll find some way to spurt out to the surface. We're told that releasing your repressions will relieve the pressure, and you'll become healthy. That's a very classical metaphor.

Now we have this marvelous new way of thinking called quantum mechanics, and it seems right to use these metaphors to explain human behavior. So, what's the most interesting human behavior of all? Sexual, of course. That's the idea, to use quantum mechanical metaphors to explore sexuality, to look at it through the lens of quantum physics.

The core idea of Q.T. stems from Heisenberg's statement that "atoms are not things." So, Q.T. naturally extrapolated that statement into "well than people are not things, either." People are not things in the same way that atoms are not things." "What are things?" I asked "Things are entities that have attributes, whether you look at them or not. They're big, they're solid and such. You can list their attributes. Non-things, or Quantum objects, like atoms or molecules, don't have attributes. They are basically clusters of oscillating possibilities, the possibilities not even being well-defined. It might reward us to look that way at people, as oscillating possibilities."

Randomness, thinglessness, and interconectiveness.

Randomness I associate with the spontaneity that is within people. Uncertainty is the very essence of romance. It's what you don't know that intrigues you.

Now, thinglessness is even more renunciatory. The notion of treating people like possibilities rather than fixed structures is a healthy one.

Interconnectiveness is the most fantastic feature of Q.T. Things are connected in the quantum world in such a way that not only did we not think of it before the discovery of quantum mechanics, but I don't think we could have thought this way at all.

the human mind is not yet used to thinking in parallels

"So, one symbol I've invented to epitomize Randomness, Thinglessness and Interconnectiveness is the trinity of White, Hot and Sticky. White corresponds to Thinglessness, Hot to Randomness, and Sticky to Interconnectiveness.

By white, I mean like white light, all the colors together, all human sexual potentials. Thinglessness is wrought with possibilities. As David Finklestein, the inventor of quantum logic said, 'We are all white light, in the sense that we are all possibilities.'

Hot has to do with newness, spontaneity that we can bring to the moment to remind us that the moment can be ever new. That's a hard thing to live up to, sexually, and otherwise.

Sticky, of course, typifies the new kind connectiveness. A metaphor for achieving stickieness, are objects that you break in two, and each partner keeps one half. The fracture is unique, that I will only match one other person in the whole world!

Quantum objects help to enhance this two-person white, hot, sticky state. And music is the connection in this technology. These possibilities are vibratory. In the physical world, every atom, or possibility is vibrating at a certain frequency. The higher the energy level, the higher the frequency or pitch of the vibrations. We can't hear, smell, see, or taste any of these vibrations except indirectly.

Uh, that sure is a fascinating way of explaining lovemaking. I fail to see why anyone would need quantum physics for any of this though. Isn't it a waste of time to use different words for the same meaning for something as basic as procreation and all it means? It's "cool", but who really cares when it comes to the practical part? If You happen to want to learn about it, reading a book or even some free e-book can be just as, or even more, entertaining and educational, and make You a great lover while You're at it. QT seems more like sex from a geeks point of view.

Kind of...

Passion is the indefinite state

Love is the definite state

Humans, like atoms and such, are forever changing. I think that if we look at it this way it will make sense. Most of us can't seem to tell the difference between passion and love.

What I like about this is that it shows how we mirror whats going on at the quantum level.

Sure, that's interesting to me too! Just a little curious why people go so far with it. Seems like they got a little too much free time on their hands, doesn't it? Not that i haven't got much to do, lol. Passion and love is wonderful and is achievable. That's all i'd say is to it. ;)

Well actually if you read the whole article. Quantum Tantra was called a method of interdimensional travel.

Latest posts

Back