The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
hmmm a question? OH, I got it!! If you could have either the power to become invisible or the power to fly, which would you choose and why??

lol You... lol arrived nowhere lol and made me confused LOL

ok... None? lol ok... if i must choose, i would like to fly cause be invisible just would be good if i was a voyeur and im not... x)

Question: Is there someone here that makes you feel better? If you want to say why its fine (dont need if you dont want)

sloth4urluv said:
Sounds kinda shallow to me.
I guess its lust at first site.

what do you do when you are by yourself?
I dont know what shallow means.
When you say "by yourself" meaning alone, nobody to take care of you? If yes, i try to survive. If not, im sorry. My english is not good.

Question: which song is your favorite one and which is you the part you like most?

My favorite song right now is Nine in the Afternoon-Panic at the Disco, the part that I like the best is:

Back to the street
Down to our feet
Losing the feeling of feeling unique
Do you know what I mean?

Back to the place
Where we used to say
Man it feels good to feel this way
Now I know what I mean

Very Catchy.

That was a good question I'll keep it going

NeverMore said:
My favorite song right now is Nine in the Afternoon-Panic at the Disco, the part that I like the best is:

Back to the street
Down to our feet
Losing the feeling of feeling unique
Do you know what I mean?

Back to the place
Where we used to say
Man it feels good to feel this way
Now I know what I mean

Very Catchy.

That was a good question I'll keep it going

HAVE YOU EVER REALLY LOVED A WOMAN ? (Bryan Adams)

Since the first word, till the last one, its just perfect.

--------
I made a question and nobody saw it lol

Question: Is anybody here that makes you feel better (dont need to say the user if you dont want, so nobody needs to run and hide lol). But why?

PS: Now i need to go. The steak almost burnt

Am on it like cheese on a bonnet ;)

Which girl would you take on a date here if you had to take one and age did not matter?

Bluebird because i know her real well....maybe someone else I dunno,i would take anyone really.

(lets continue with this question)

LMAO if i would need to choose a girl to take on a date here, i would choose Kristen cause she is the only one that talks to me haha!

(lets continue with this question)

Nobody wants to play today. It started rainning really strong here. I think i will just go out and enjoy the rain.

Sorry but I guess if I had to theoretically id pick nevermore,robin or bluey

(continue this question)

The only guy that had courage, until now, was a teenager. The guys should stop being scared of even posting. If theres noone, neither a guy or a girl, you would date, just say "None" its so simple. Lol i imagine if you are like this in a game (im not going to invite Kristen to go out, i made the joke cause Bluey asked in a funny way, like just guys could answer it) how you are in the RL lol
If i would choose a guy to date, i would choose one that was really tired of the "cold". Im thinking in 2 names but im not going to say it
nussauc9.jpg
lol

Question: Which book are you reading?

Hijacc said:
Sorry but I guess if I had to theoretically id pick nevermore,robin or bluey

(continue this question)

Oh my, really? *Blushing* But You don't even know me yet! Haha ;)

Um, i take Hijacc's reply as if we're all bisexual here all of a sudden... lol, or i am somehow totally missing something about what "date" means?? Wasn't the latest question more kind of diverted towards the women here?
------------------------------------------------

As the heterosexual guy i am i'd definitely choose Princess Cleocatra to go out with me without a doubt for the real deal (meaning fancy dinner, dancing, uh... stuff like that. I've never been on a real date so... yeah, lol). She's the divine woman in every aspect in my eyes!

Other women that i can think of right now who i'd gladly take out to have fun simply because they're worth it would be BrokenDreams, jales, mimizu, misswonderwall, lonely2beeme, DutchGirl and Luna. =)

Now, if i were gay or bi, i'd gladly accept Hijacc's invite (hehe =) ), Blue Sky's one genuine and mature guy who i think i would have liked alot, and Bluey, oooooh Blue... 'oooo lalaaaaahh' man! Come here You big, hairy beast! Hahahaha! :p Threads like these crack me up! :D Keep spreading the love, people! =)

Luna beat me to it so now it goes like this:
Which book are you reading? =)

Robin, you always make me laugh. You are one of the few people here that make me laugh lol. I normally i come here sad and i leave even worst lol
Im reading a book of Anne Rice, A Rainha dos Condenados, dunno the name in eglish.

What is the first thing you remember? Which is your first memory?

Thinking real hard, and the only thing that comes to mind is a memory from my old kindergarden. Me and a friends loved to play with the toy cars, and we always rushed to get them. Another guy were always complaining about that we took the best cars ^^

If you could choose to be a master at one musical instrument, what would it be?

Luna said:
Robin, you always make me laugh. You are one of the few people here that make me laugh lol. I normally i come here sad and i leave even worst lol

It's a part of my job to entertain our dear members here. We try to keep things a little jolly. People need to be able to relax and have fun even at a place like this, and that's why i fool around with our dear Bluey here so much. ;)

Luna, if You think You'd feel better by doing so, You could send me a PM any time You'd want. We can talk about anything in the world and You can write as much as You'd want. I will always answer as fast as i can and have time to check the site almost every hour during weekdays and we can keep everything You want to keep private just between us. Nobody should be ashamed of anything, and that's what i try to show people by being open and honest about everything. Since i barely have any technical work to do here since Bjarne haven't had time to give me FTP access to the site yet, i have plenty of time to write to people instead. My second job here is to be a moderator after all, and a moderator is supposed to be there for the members. Just PM me or Bluey any time You want. We're here to help!

If you could choose to be a master at one musical instrument, what would it be?

I'm already a master of all instruments thanks to my eletronic music creation on the PC! :p Nah, but i'd say the Piano. The tones from that big thing are so very beautiful.

Why is Bluey such a good moderator in Your eyes?

LMAO @ YOU,,, How you doing sweaty ;) xxx Now don't be shy. just get your big hunk of a body over here X lol

Robin said:
I'm already a master of all instruments

haha Good answer :D Something I would say is that is.

Why is Bluey such a good moderator in Your eyes?

mmm Why is Bluey me a good moderator? Cos I am just that good ;) :cool:

ok I have been feeling a bit down and every so poorly. Some of you here well already know this but I am feeling a lot better to day..

Would like to say a special thank you to cleo who helped a lot moor then she knows :)

Sorry for kinder spoiling your question Robin.

What is the happiest memory you have? This can be anything from a holiday you remember to a christmas day that was cool are just maybe a fist kiss. I remember getting a motorbike when I was 10 for christmas. Whooo yea baby that was soooo cool at the time :D

Just have to say one moor thing to Robin. LMAO @ your avi Pleas tell me that's not you?

LMAO @ YOU,,, How you doing sweaty ;) xxx Now don't be shy. just get your big hunk of a body over here X lol

Hahah! Well i'm not shy at least! ;)

mmm Why is Bluey me a good moderator? Cos I am just that good ;) :cool:

Now that's a good answer! :D

ok I have been feeling a bit down and every so poorly. Some of you here well already know this but I am feeling a lot better to day..

Would like to say a special thank you to cleo who helped a lot moor then she knows :)

Sorry for kinder spoiling your question Robin.

Bah, who cares about the question? ;) As long as You're getting better we're just glad for Ya, Jono. =)

What is the happiest memory you have? This can be anything from a holiday you remember to a christmas day that was cool are just maybe a fist kiss. I remember getting a motorbike when I was 10 for christmas. Whooo yea baby that was soooo cool at the time :D

Just have to say one moor thing to Robin. LMAO @ your avi Pleas tell me that's not you?

What? I don't suite Your taste? Gimme a kiss man, and i'll show You how good i am! :D We all have some sort of disorder, whether it's mental or physical, and i just happen to look very... different than usual when i'm getting prepared for a kiss! ;)

Allright, my happiest memory... that's a tough one... hmm..
My happiest memory not involving love (bur rather an object like Bluey described) would be when i got my first computer and understood the things i could do on it. I played the word's first golf and car simulation games alot, and i soon were introduced to the fantastic world of strategy when Command & Conquer arrived. Oh how i loved that game!

I like this question so i'm gonna do another slide:

Your happiest memory?

The ones I share with my friends & family they are my most cherished.

who/what is someone or something that has changed your life?

It was one of my mums friends that I use to talk to sometimes. Nothing sinister are anything. just she gave me a very different outlook on life when I was at a very difficult part of my life. I still think this lady is one of if not they most interesting person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

If you had to be blind or deaf witch one would you be?

Latest posts

Back