The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
If you had to be blind or deaf witch one would you be?

Deaf cos you can get hearing aids to make things a little bit easier.

If you could be an animal, what would you be?

My mums dog cos its spoiled rotten

Same question as Hijacc,s

who/what is someone or something that has changed your life?

Bluey said:
My mums dog cos its spoiled rotten

Same question as Hijacc,s

who/what is someone or something that has changed your life?
My youth pastor his name is jake and his friend david if it werent for them I wouldnt have been baptised and be the nice person i am today :)

What would you do with 1 million dollars?

I would buy a nice house and some cats put the rest in a bond or something and live off the interest for as long as I can without working:D

What is one thing you like about yourself?

this is a tough one...

i'm really trying but I cant come-up with an answer..

what's one thing you like about yourself?

having a family of my own.. and a nice husband.

which of the sins in the bible do you feel the most guilty about breaking? (even if you arent religious)

Am not religious but I suppose if I had to pick one then envy. Not envy in a materiel way but envy of other peoples fitness and health.

If you had a chance to steal a million dollars and there was no chance of getting court but you would be taking it of an old women that had no other money but only had like a month to live, Would you? Don't ask me where this one come from lol I am very sinister lol

Hell no! unless i was to take it for charity or something.

What is something you really really hate?

That the world is so small yet so big it makes it economically impossible for a regular person to go and visit those he/she loves. I hate just sitting duck in a place for hours every week just to take me from place to place in general i mean, but the distance to other continents is especially heartbreaking.

Cont. question

I hate how science has no emotion and feels like it lacks a soul. Today in lab we were studying vertebrates and embryology of vertebrates and on display were several human babies in jars, it seemed like I was the only one disturbed by this:(

Are there any events you are looking forward to in the future? If so what are they?

My favorite clothes... hm, that'd have to be... a toss up between my pea coat and my jeans I got in Canada.

What was/is your favorite subject in school?

At the stables with my horse.

When you're just hanging around the house not doing anything or going anywhere, do you wear socks? Shoes?

Socks, almost always. The feet will get so cold otherwise! ;)
(I'm 6''4' btw)

Uuhhmmm..... hmm... can You do a better face than
< that? Hehe... Question LOCKED until someone uploads a photo of him-/herself with a knock-out grimace! :D

Is that a challenge?

Ok, here's my egg head then. Basically, I'm talking on the phone to Fulgrim and he said something strange.

Photo91.jpg

I WIN.

Latest posts

Back