The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeverMore said:
Theres this one girl in my political ideologies class that is so beautiful and smart and makes the best most interesting points in discussion it would be pretty awesome if she fell in love with me, ah, but I've never even talked to her I don't think she knows who I am..

What would be your ideal vacation?
I would love to go to Hawaii or Tokyo

Im going to continue with my last question

Let's see... I've always had a crush on a girl from my old class in the 7th to 9th grade. She was really really nice, smart and the only girl in my class who talked to me. Not much, but it meant a lot to me. She had the most beautiful Italian name. It was a quite a long time ago we were classmates, but I've bumped into her a few times these recent years, and I still have the same feelings for her. I guess she'll always be my "teenage crush" ^^

Do you take responsibility for your actions?

Answers to life, I want to know everything....omnipotent I think is the correct word. That way I could answer the hard questions like what is the meaning of life, why am I not happy, why does my life go from a state of normalcy to epic paranoia.

Have you ever worn 'skinny' jeans? (the ones that are form fitting and that look like they cut your circulation off lol)

We had this conversation at lunch. You said the pants you were wearing were too tight but really I could have fit in those pants with you... I love skinny jeans. The tighter the better. I mean seriously, who needs to breathe? People don't die from a little lack of air. :p

What is your favourite beverage?

PEPSI

and hey, Im used to baggy jeans and these were brand new, they have stretched a bit since this morning so its not that bad, but for a guy having your 'stuff' in a small space like that is aqward >.>

what is your favorite brand (not band, but like type of object)?

Again, Kevin. His pants are tighter than his skin. He's got man parts too.

Brand.... I like Silver, Vans, Cort, Coca-Cola, Sharpie, Courbette, Apple, Nintendo, Ducati, Yamaha... I could go on. I have a favorite brand for many items, but I don't have one favourite brand.

What's your favorite computer/video game?

It would have to be a tie between Halo 3 and Warhammer 40k Dawn of War (series)

what is the oddest thing you have seen/ taken part in?

Commandeered a raft that was tied between some trees out in the laguna while it was flooded. There were 4 of us, all girls between the ages of 14 and 16. And yeah... we tried to steal the raft, but unfortunately the water had gone down a bit so it had run aground. We never got it out to open water, it was a bit waterlogged and though we tried to drag it across the 10 feet of mud that sepparated it from the water, it was just too heavy.

(continue question)

Helping my Brother and his friends prank a rival fraternity at 2am in the morning.....My brother had got a key to their house from one of their girlfriends and they snuck in, placing all manner of pranks around the place ( gluing random objects like the remote control and pots/pans to the ceiling, taping all the cabinets shut, wrapping the fridge completely around with serane wrap (they used several rolls) I dont remember much else except they put wax in the hallways) I never found out what happened but my bro said that they were seen as legends around campus

continue my question, I want to hear more randomness!!! >: D

i fought an army of imaginary ninjas on the roof of a friend's house

continue question

evanescencefan91 said:
i fought an army of imaginary ninjas on the roof of a friend's house

continue question

Back when I was in middle school I had these two buddies, and they pushed me through the drive-thru of McDonald's in a shopping cart. I had my shirt tied around my neck like a cape, and I tried to order a McFaggot Burger but I think they were out. :( (excuse my language, but I was a little young back then)

Other than that, I did some pretty weird things in my Theatre class in high school. I got six referrals my freshman year for everything from hide-and-go-seek to stealing my drama teacher's cane and stashing it to playing green room golf with a variety of props (all of which me and some buddies of mine destroyed the last day of school). Oh, and my friend separated a water fountain from the wall accidentally. I led a troubled teenage-hood. :D

Continue question.

Dunno. Maybe the day, in military school, that the veterans used to get the new students and do bad things. When i was new, my lucky is that half of my friends were veterans so they protected me (btw i really needed protection cause a **** fat girl thought i was trying to get the guy she used to like) and when i became veteran, it was my turn of helping people. They used to tell the guys to take the clothes off, in the guys bathroom and turn on all showers in the cold water and tell the guys to lay on the floor and do things that i dont know how to explain in english and they used to hit the guys, sometimes on their... balls? with that thing we use to hit horses... or go to where the horses were (we had hipism) and get... lol dung? with the hands and pass on their bodies and the guys that they used to say were gays used to be hit? many times... So i did what i could. It was unusual for sure. I never saw that happen again (thanks god). I dont remember of doing anything bad... had a fight with my sister and used judo aganist her? Hummm i didnt want to, i was forced. I hurted her so much that when she went to see my mom in the hospital a doctor wanted to see her and make exams. It was really a strange day... dunno

Question: If you could choose, what would you prefer: marry with someone you dont love but will treat you better than you could ever wish and you will never have a broken heart (cause you dont love the person) or keep trying and trying and trying to find THE guy or THE girl with good chances of never find it, getting hurt and end your days alone?

I'd rather just be alone, with those choices.
Eh, well actually I'd prolly unhappily settle for the first one if I really had to. But I'd mope a lot.

Are you a morning person or an evening person? Are you someone that needs a lot of sleep or not so much?

Im an evening person. Just a few hours and im pretty fine.

Question: What you like most in guys?

I dont like them... If i could i would become lesbian right now.

Keep going with the same question.

As Pluto said, for them to be a good friend.

Next question, what is the most important thing in the world to you? This can include people, objects, or a group of objects/people.

Oh, I would have to say my mum at the risk of sounding a mummy's boy.

What is the biggest thing you have ever done that you now regret? BTW I have no regrets, So say that if that is true.

Latest posts

Back