The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeverMore said:
I'd be a blue orchid:p

If you were an animal which would you be?
I love orchids... Theres a pic that i used to use as avatar that its soooo beautiful but i cant find it on my dvds... i will search it again today, later.

Hijacc said:
A walrus Because im goofy XD

what would you do with three wishes?
LOL lol this one is difficult!! come on!
I would wish to go back in time and fix some mistakes i did and i dont feel good about it.
I would wish nobody would be sad ever
I would wish to find THE guy.

Keep the question! lol I like the difficult ones.

Ooo, interesting and hard as said... Hmmm..

Actually, i think i'd only use one of those and give the rest of them to someone else. The obvious one; for hatred to be permanently exterminated and thereby for everything mean and evil done by any now living person to be forgiven and forgotten. Just press the reset button, for nations to talk things over, stop thinking with their frikkin wallets, and instead get crackin to start putting more money into research to freeze down that darn ice that's melting!

Oh, right, continue..

hummm... ok! I got it. Needed to read 3 times but i got it. lol Pretty cool lol Just this part i dint understand lol "putting more money into research to freeze down that darn ice that's melting!"
-----------
Keep going cause i already answered u.u

hmmmm 3 wishes.......

1.)to have a never ending supply of money (to use wisely and only when I need it lol)

2.)to be able to redo anything as its happening (not time travel, just a reset button for the moment ^^)

3.)to have an unlimited supply of wishes!!!!!!!! {OH NOES!!! PARADOX!!! DEVISION BY ZERO!!!!}

continue question

I wish I was happy.
I wish that I was good enough.
I wish that I wasn't me.

(continue question)

1. I would use the first so that there were no afflictions (no diseases disorders).

2.id make it to were we had no fighting

3.to find the one girl :D

What is your favorite book series,comics,etc.

This is the truth game so I'll be truthful, the Harry Potter series was an awesome series of books there I said it:p

Tell us an embarrassing fact about yourself?

When I was a child I had a lego piece stuck in my nose for like, 5 years. I was too scared to tell anyone, and I simply got used to it. It came out on its own eventually. Yay! ^^

More embarressment please

Gee, Jeremi lol lol lol This one lol was great!
Ok... When i was already 10 (almost 11) i would go out with my litlle friends and my mom decided to dress me =( In the end i was all pink =( tenis, socks, shorts, belt (eww belts!), shirt, coat, watch and even the thing to tie my hair. The worst one was the coat that was a **** strong pink. When i arrived at the school, where we agreed in meeting, all my friends were using jeans and shirts and there was me! Pink like a baby... And i was not a litlle child. I was already as tall as i am now, almost. Gee! I will never forget lol my lucky is that my friends were really my friends and felt my pain =( lol
Keep the question lol

Id say itd have to be the time my older brother stood up on the bus
and told everyone that I liked this girl in the seat next to me she stared at me the entire bus ride XD
( I did but I didnt want her to know that)

Continue

oh I just remembered one.
when i came to US i didnt speak English and i was hanging out with other immigrants --Pakistani kids..and this boy next to me asks :"are u Christian?"--I says "No, im Kristina"

only later it hit me that he was asking about religion cause he was muslim

lol haha! Good one but lol if im going to say all the shames i did lol.
Ok, let me once more. When i was 13, i was already big girl, i didnt have a woman body but... well, anyway!!!! near my scool there are an ice cream store but to arrive there, we used to pass infront of another school (it was needed) and at that time, i used to play voley so i used to be fast in reactions... well!!! the woman of the store said: its better you dont buy cause today its too hot and i no, thats fine, i want it. And she warned: its not hard! your hand will get all dirt? (hope its the word). So, i asked a cone with TWO balls ^.^ and so, me and my friends went back to school. And the students of the other school were leaving and there was a guy i used to think was really cute *.* so i saw him lol and it was the first time i... bite? (i dont know the word to lamber) the ice cream and yeah.... that lady was right... the ice cream was too soft and so the balls fell AND!!! guess what??? Me and my amazing reaction made my hand stop the balls in the midle of the air. Dont ask me why i holded that x) but i did! And i thought: Gee! What im going to do? Eat the ice cream using my hand as a "plate"? so i left it fall again and the guy i used to think was cute was smiling funny to me
msgplusimg0654rm4.png
cause his friends were laughing
msgplusimg0654rm4.png

oh, that sounds rather unfortunate, sorry about that Luna,

oh God I don't want to revel this one, becuase it's just awful luck. But since all you guys shared.

Probably the worst embarasing moment of my life, not really sure if i want this on the internet but okay.

so like last september i was hanging out with some freinds at there place, and the elastic on my underwear broke off early that day, becaue i had had that underwear for a couple years. But i really didn't think much of it, and i hadn't been at home so i couldn't get another pair. Anyway we were all hanging out on here couch and i leaned forward to get something off the coffee table, and jazzy saw the elastic part and thought i was wearing a thong, and she was like OMG you're wearing a thong!! (and wearing thongs is just something i don't do, and they knew that and thats why they were so shocked. I'm trying to explain that i'm not wearing a thong, that the elastic just broke, but they didn't believe me, So I'm trying to think of how i can prove I'm not wearing a thong? So I think okay I'll just take off my pants off a little and show them I'm wearing normal underwear. So I'm okay let me prove it too you guys and i start to take my pants off and unfortunattly since the elastic broke the underwear wouldn't stay up, and it just came right down with the pants, so there's my bajingo right out there in the open. And they just completly gasped and just started cracking up and, I'm dying inside and pull my pants back up really fast. kinda lucky that the one guy we had over was busy connecting the ps2 to the tv, so he didn't know what was going on. he was just kinda like what? At least heather said i had a nice ass but i think she was just saying that.

and there is my most embarassing moment...

top that

*World record in laughing out loud!!!* Oh my GOD how fun it is to read things like these!! We should have a thread made only for embarrassing moments! :D

Hmmm... what can i offer......uuummm...

LoL, oh right, this is a fun one, even though it's not really about me: lol.. i'm laughing about this already, hehe... ok, right, so; I and my girlfriend are quite free-spirited when it comes to sex. Being swedish (NOT trying to blame this on some stereotype, but this is still partly true! ;) ), we're quite open about sex, and especially me since i'm not ashamed of anything really. But anyway, she were approaching me without a shirt on some months ago and we hugged for a while. Then she started doing something which i always laugh about (we're quite goofy ;) ); pouting out her breasts and pretending to be some stupid bimbo for a few seconds, lol, and well, she did that quite close to a window in the living-room (we live in the second floor in a sloping area) and said "Hey, look at me world...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!" lol... then she laughed her butt off and hid as quickly as she could, because some old man had actually being going down the steps outside, about five meters from the window, looking like a question mark from the surprising show.. :D Oh my how we laughed! =)

Continue!!

*cough*
This is really really embarrassing but i almost got caught masturbating one time X D eww I know but Im guy so yah.....we all do it.
someone had to break the whats exceptable ice
got something more embaressing top that >: )

continue with question

Latest posts

Back