The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes and no. I don't see myself as that different from the average person on this. Sometimes I am brutally honest, at other times, less so. It depends on the situation.
Being honest with yourself is the hardest thing to do, because you could simply be in denial...so I can't answer that satisfactorily!

What do you want more than anything?

PoisonFlowers said:
What do you want more than anything?

To crush my enemies, and make a trophy goblet of their vanquished leader's skull, so that I might drink wine from it as I sit high atop a throne of piled corpses. To the victor go the spoils.

Alternatively, I want my dream fire job, with a crack squad of competent coworkers able to tackle anything with great expertise. And a constant onslaught of call after call. Get me out of this county; get me away from the incompetence and and the backstabbing. Ugh.

Have you ever genuinely contemplated a life of crime?

No, not as bullied is usually understood.

What's your least favorite movie?

Moulin Rouge! I HATE that movie! Ugh!

What's your favorite guilty pleasure movie?

Dumb and Dumber with Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels. SO many hilarious scenes, SUCH lowbrow comedy, I loved every minute of it! I'm a big fan of Adam Sandler movies too, nothing beats cheap laughs sometimes, especially as I'm not one to get too sophisticated about art.

I hope my question is constructive: what's the one thing that you could reasonably and realistically change about your life that's within your power that would make you happiest?

Quit smoking, i guess, lose my extraweight (smug) and manage to do my huuuuge amount of work on time.

What was your first thought today?

A scent, a colour, a landscape, a smile, sometimes a person.

What are ten things you condemn as being absolutely wrong?

smoke, drink, non-veg, Lie, cheat, frod, steal, wake up late, eat some one food, etc..

How many times have you smoke a day?

how many times have i smoked today? none,
or are you asking how much ive smoked in a whole day ever? which would be a pack and a half (ouch!)
FYI: im quitting, im making small strides, but progress none the less. ive tryed buying cigars instead of a whole pack, but after not smoking for a few days, a cigar chars the crap out of my throat! so i think im ready be done with this crap and just quit! ahhhhhhhh FREEDOM!

same question again!

About 30 over a 24 hour period, I know I keep wanting to quit but I don't have the will yet, just a bad habit.

Have you ever tried drugs, and if "No" why not and if "Yes" why?

yes, because an altered reality sounded more appealing then the one i was in.

If you found a cell phone would you keep it or attempt to find the owner?

Yeah, but she's too young for me. (I must remember to grow up and act my age, unless I want to be single forever.)

Do you love someone?

Latest posts

Back