The wishing well

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

This is the place to make wishers in.

Simply bring a gift to put in the well and make a wish.

You don't have to say what you wised for but can if you like. I made this on topic cos I thought it would be nice if ppl where just able to have a place to make wishers in where there was nothing else happening. And to show that you can have fun with out going off topic.

This is a magic wishing well, so feel free to wish for whatever you like :)

Even if you say what you wished for we do know you in person so its still kinder secret :D

Wishing-Well-300.jpg

I wish for love, happens and half.

I well put a penny in the well in exchange for that.

0184r.jpg

You don't have to put money in. You can put whatever you like in this well as its magical so size of the item dose not matter.

i wish for love as well.

putting something in to the well soon/ lol i really have somthing to give but my net is to slow to upload it now.. so the well has to wait about two or three hours

my offering was too large :(

I wish for self confidence!

I'm going to offer up this tasty looking red apple:
_apple_43219_RED_APPLE.jpg

mmm jowsey red apple^

I wish for someone to go on holiday with that well go at the same past as me.

For this I give a jumbo jet :D

nikko-boeing-747-300-jumbo-jet.jpg

Nice thread, bluey.

I wish...for the one I love to be okay and feeling better.
*throws in a rose*

Can I make 2 wishes? Lol..

I wish that everyone else will find some happiness in life.
*throws in an orchid*

:) You can make as many wishes as you like. And thanks :) I have no clue where the idea come from.

I wish to do good on my zoology lab test tomorrow

For that I'd be willing to offer a hydra:D:
hydra-01.jpg

I am wishing, against all odds, to be able to finish my homework for tomorrow AND still get some sleep before class. Getting some work in on my other class's ongoing assignments would be nice too, but not necessary.

And yes, as soon as I finish reading what's new here I AM going to go work on it lol. I'm just taking a break because I just got home from ANOTHER class, and I spent the bulk of today working on the homework for that class. Freaking long weekends make me so lazy

For this wish I am offering up a jar of Vegemite
vegemite.jpg

Latest posts

Back