The worst pain you've ever had

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have twisted my ankle twice way back in my childhood, so does that count?

Not sure if I have any right to mention or complain what i remember as my most pained moment since I kinda had it coming...

Me and a friend were being kids, and stupid ones at that, we found a bees nest in the ground and decided it would be fun to poke the hole with sticks and throw sand on it! Needless to say, the bees didn't find it all that fun and before I knew it, one was inside my shirt and stung me in the armpit... Which ofcourse made me run home due to the (sadly) unexpected agony... On my run home I got stung a couple of more times all over my body and when I finally got home my mom told me to take my clothes off incase there were any bees still in there and as I took my pants off, 3 of those suckers flew out... I think that was my most painful moment. Either that or when i jumped into a tree blindfolded while screaming and got a broken off branch straight into my mouth... eating wasn't very fun the following days.

Had root canal. Holy, I thought I was prepared for that and I almost punched the dentist's arm. That would be a mess :/
Crushed a rather large scallop with my foot when I was young, they would pick up the pieces one at a time with hot pincers. They didn't even get me drunk :p
But the biggest pain was when Dr. Who ended :(

Nice thread Rosebolt ;).

Sprained my right ankle three times in a year while skateboarding. Third time was insanely painful.

I know that one all too well. I used to skateboard everyday when I was a teen, many broken bones/sprains. Cut to cut my sock off once because the swelling was so big.

painter said:
I know that one all too well. I used to skateboard everyday when I was a teen, many broken bones/sprains. Cut to cut my sock off once because the swelling was so big.

Yikes! I guess our Tony Hawk days are over :p

My Eye Condition - When I first got it. Not been painful since, thank god.

A few years ago I had a toothache so bad that the word pain doesn't even begin to describe it. It was like having an icepick shoved through the side of my head and wrenched around for days on end.

Stomachaches due to stress. I had them for a few months at one point cause of so much stress happening in my life. It was sooo painful.

I developed dry socket/infection after an invasive surgery to remove some wisdom teeth. I went to the surgeon when the pain started, he told me there's no sign of anything wrong. I went back into the car and cried for 10 minutes. Eventually I drove home. The pain got worse and I basically cried for on and off for the good part of 12 hours. In the morning, my dad called the surgeon's office since I could barely form words and told them we were going to camp out at their office until I got something for this pain. When I went there, a different surgeon who hadn't done the operation was there instead, and he gave me a treatment with clove oil to numb the pain.

When I got my wisdom teeth out. The dentist gave me a prescription for some weak pain medication that was very much too weak for the pain it caused me. Because we obviously couldn't get anything stronger without another prescription (which the dentist refused to write), I basically sat around in agony for the rest of the day. It was better by the next day, but I needed to borrow some of my dad's prescription sleep medication (a double dose) to actually get to sleep that night.

The original idea of this thread didn't have anything to do with malice. No.

Look at what's all been written down, physical and mental pain are two entirely different things, i know, however they can be connected as well.

Whenever any of you who replied to this thread feel bad, have a lonely night, had an awful day at work, had an argument with your parents, wathever makes you feel down, i want you to read what you've replied on here. Guess what, you still live. You've been through that horrible ammount of pain and survived, because you were simply strong enough to do so.

It won't solve all the problems in a miraculous moment, but it might help you remember that you can live through wathever life throws at you.

That was the original point of this thread. Thanks for participating.

On a side note, i know none of you asked for this, i just felt like doing it, sue me if you like. :p

For me, it was experiencing food poisoning after hiking half way up a mountain, then having to hike down with it.

Latest posts

Back