there are 29 drops of rain

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkyeggtimer

Reaction score
lined along the bottom of my bedroom window right now, all about the same height. it's quite cool the way they've all just settled there, now the sun will do it's thing. so far today that is exciting as it gets.

funkyeggtimer said:
lined along the bottom of my bedroom window right now, all about the same height. it's quite cool the way they've all just settled there, now the sun will do it's thing. so far today that is exciting as it gets.

If there was a roflol emoticon here, you'd get it.

Welcome and keep us posted on those drops.

Well you could always dress up in a raincoat or grab an umbrella and go for a walk to see how empty your area gets when it rains. Then become really acquainted with the other raindrops besides the ones you have been counting on your window. You could also find other nice places in your area to count the raindrops or just sit somewhere and read a book and listen to the rain.

Welcome to A Lonely Life by the way.

You could also walk between them.

(Very useful, take it from the expert)

thanks very much. you know in summer if you are at the right angle you see little lights too quite a few bright yellow just a tiny wee ball of light all zipping about the glass as the sun reflects. it could be something wrong with my eyesight too of course but either way it's nice to look at.

thanks again. do you really think it's better to burn out than to fade away ?

oh and I was kicked out of the masons for being too secretive.

funkyeggtimer said:
thanks again. do you really think it's better to burn out than to fade away ?

oh and I was kicked out of the masons for being too secretive.

lol, kicked out of the Masons for being too secretive???? OMGROFLMAO!!!!!
lol, yeah, I'm of the opinion that it's better to burn out than to fade away, but then, that's actually a Def Leppard song lyric.:p

is it not neil young ? I don't know where the smileys are so lets assume I used one here. do you really think that though ? really really really ? it's best to at least flicker for a while I think.

funkyeggtimer said:
is it not neil young ? I don't know where the smileys are so lets assume I used one here. do you really think that though ? really really really ? it's best to at least flicker for a while I think.

rofl @Neil Young. Are you being facetious, Funky??:p And look to the left for the smileys. :)

funkyeggtimer said:
no I never be big words with silent letters. did they make you purchase smileys ? that's quite novel.

lol, no we don't have to buy the smileys. :p Do you not see them to the left, after you hit the "reply" button? If not, maybe you're using the "quick reply" button at the very bottom. To use smileys, hit the blue "reply" button, just at the bottom right of the post, not the page. :)
And BTW, this is my favorite smiley...

:club:

lol!

Latest posts

Back