These thread titles are seriously lacking variety.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I have a question for all you smart folks: What is it about being on a boat that makes people want to wave to each other? Like when two tour boats go past each other on a river and the tourists start waving to each other?

And what about those weekend schmucks in Vegas who put everything on black and lose. For ***k's sake, people, go for red.

Anyway... Ahoy, budereenes and buds. Seems you've got quite a gang assembled here. Thought I'd pop in and tip my hat and see if I can find my little corner where I'll be alone and ignored while the rest of you stand around in circles and make jokes and laugh.

They say I'm a great friend (ask any woman I've ever liked), my cooking skills are enviable to where no one ever wants to come over for dinner again because they're too envious, and if there's one thing I seem to absolutely love it's learning the same lessons in life over and over and over and over and ... well, over again.

Grab on to something firm for this next bit though: I'm also kind of on the lonely side. Like, all the way out there. Like, take out your binoculars and zoom all the way in. Yeah, that little speck there waving? That's me ten years ago. Now he's a speck to me.  

Yeah, I'm seriously going to have to take the cooking thing down a notch.

But of course, being lonely puts me in no less than half of the west's population who now profess a level of social disconnect. What a wonderful world we've built for ourselves.

So, to all of you who are still reading, well, that's thirty seconds you'll never see again, isn't it? Now, if you can also correctly type out my username on your first try you might just enjoy the honor of receiving a PM from me.

I'll leave it there for now. Stay well, my dears, and remember - life is the leading cause of death.

Latest posts

Back