Things that piss you off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
schay012 said:
the fact that no one can ever be completely and truly loyal to another person pisses me off. The fakeness of people's smiles when their social networking pisses me off. The fact that I hate looking in the mirror pisses me off. the power of oney and sex pisses me off.

I agree
except for "no one can ever be completely loyal"
apparently you haven't met me and my friends
Your probably thinking right.....but I'm serious the loyalty
i have with my friends is unrivaled i have not lied to them
ever they never ask me questions i don't want to answer
therefore we have no lies.....only secrets

I don't like it when people smoke in front of places I am about to enter or leave. I am not a smoker, and am a little paranoid about breathing it in. It doesn't bother me if you want to smoke at your house, in a bar, in your car, or at any other private place, but I get a little aggrivated when I am forced to breath it in on my way into Dicks Sporting Goods.

I don't like being called anti-social...I just don't enjoy the company of other people 99% of the time.

I dont like it when people say, "You're too skinny!"

I don't like it when a person initiates conversation for the sole purpose of talking about him/herself.

I don't like snow/ice.

I don't like it when people invite friends over, play over xbox live, then act like annoying idiots because they think it is funny.

I don't like it when people try to define themselves based on a sport/activity/passtime that they hardly do more than participate in.

I don't like it when people over-exagerate their involvement in a story (or the story itself for that matter).

I don't like it when people dress differently for the sole purpose of dressing differently. I'm not against dressing differently, just not when people do it for the sole purpose of being different.

I don't like it when people categorize others based on their perspective interests. For example: geeks play video games, nerds are smart, jocks are athletic/dumb, etc.

I don't like having to sit in high school for 8 hours a day. I have enough credits to graduate, and have never had disciplinary problems; why should I be required to stay in school just to take "slack-off" classes?

I don't like that high school students are required to pass phy ed in order to graduate high school.

I don't like eating too much or eating too little.

For all intents and purposes, I don't like social interactions with anyone who can't be honest with themselves in terms of the actions he/she takes.

People who try to take advantage of another person's kindness. *shudders*

I hate it when people focus on all the negative things in life.

RunningAlone said:
I don't like it when people smoke in front of places I am about to enter or leave. I am not a smoker, and am a little paranoid about breathing it in. It doesn't bother me if you want to smoke at your house, in a bar, in your car, or at any other private place, but I get a little aggrivated when I am forced to breath it in on my way into Dicks Sporting Goods.

I don't like being called anti-social...I just don't enjoy the company of other people 99% of the time.

I dont like it when people say, "You're too skinny!"

I don't like it when a person initiates conversation for the sole purpose of talking about him/herself.

I don't like snow/ice.

I don't like it when people invite friends over, play over xbox live, then act like annoying idiots because they think it is funny.

I don't like it when people try to define themselves based on a sport/activity/passtime that they hardly do more than participate in.

I don't like it when people over-exagerate their involvement in a story (or the story itself for that matter).

I don't like it when people dress differently for the sole purpose of dressing differently. I'm not against dressing differently, just not when people do it for the sole purpose of being different.

I don't like it when people categorize others based on their perspective interests. For example: geeks play video games, nerds are smart, jocks are athletic/dumb, etc.

I don't like having to sit in high school for 8 hours a day. I have enough credits to graduate, and have never had disciplinary problems; why should I be required to stay in school just to take "slack-off" classes?

I don't like that high school students are required to pass phy ed in order to graduate high school.

I don't like eating too much or eating too little.

For all intents and purposes, I don't like social interactions with anyone who can't be honest with themselves in terms of the actions he/she takes.
i agree with some of those.

Skorian said:
Hmmmm I too hate the word professional... there is just something insanely arrogant about it. ...

I have been hearing that a lot lately and wasn't sure why i found it somewhat annoying. Maybe it is the arrogance you mention. In the sense that i have been hearing it lately it has been used as a judgment.

Minus said:
Skorian said:
Hmmmm I too hate the word professional... there is just something insanely arrogant about it. ...

I have been hearing that a lot lately and wasn't sure why i found it somewhat annoying. Maybe it is the arrogance you mention. In the sense that i have been hearing it lately it has been used as a judgment.

Well, I have thought about it a bit in the past, though atm I don't much care. The word is just stupid for so many reasons. Really what they should label themselves is have the balls to say they are: superiour, elite, uber. Or just declared that you should worship them and lick their feet or something. Anyways, I hate the word professional. It's one thing to say you do your best. Quite another to act like your not even human and tack the word professional to yourself. Next time someone uses that word I should just ask them if it would be ok if I can lick their shoes. Just to see their look. Most people who use it I think really are very insecure and so hide behind it. Or maybe next time someone says that start sniffing the air and when they act desturbed comment on the stench of BS in the air.

Calling anything overrated. It's a word that gets thrown around a lot these days, and I hate it. If someting is popular, saying it's "overrated" is just like saying "everyone else is wrong. I'm right", and it's stupid

And people who express their opinions as facts. Augggghhh!!!!

But most of the time I try not to be annoyed. Maintain calm! Inner peace, and that stuff. Aww yeah ^^

I hate it when I wait for over a week to have some alone time with my special someone then it becomes them and friends, then it gets cancelled an hour before we were going to meet up.....AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Fulgrim said:
I hate it when I wait for over a week to have some alone time with my special someone then it becomes them and friends, then it gets cancelled an hour before we were going to meet up.....AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

I'm a bad person.

Skorian said:
... Next time someone uses that word I should just ask them if it would be ok if I can lick their shoes. ...
1.gif

Jeremi said:
Calling anything overrated. It's a word that gets thrown around a lot these days, and I hate it. If someting is popular, saying it's "overrated" is just like saying "everyone else is wrong. I'm right", and it's stupid

Yes it pretty much is a self righteous way of saying "to many people like it and i don't". Instead of passing it off as simply a difference in taste it is an attempt to judge peoples taste.

People who go to restaurants and complain whether there's actually anything wrong or not. I cook for a living, and lemme tell ya...there are some days I wanna go out in the dining room and mow everybody down Rambo-style.

Rawr! said:
People who go to restaurants and complain whether there's actually anything wrong or not. I cook for a living, and lemme tell ya...there are some days I wanna go out in the dining room and mow everybody down Rambo-style.
No way!!! Really? lol people think its easy lol The only good thing i can think about going to usa is that i will want to go to the CIA, in california but im going to live in M.A. (im so happy, see???
msgplusimg0867lo2.png
)

http://www.ciachef.edu/california/

I could go see my friends too but i dont think im going to be allowed
msgplusimg0735hy5.png

People who refuse to take the extra two steps to put their shopping cart in the return. Instead they let it blow around the parking lot knowing that they will be gone so it won't be their vehicle that it damages.

There's only three things that really piss me off.

Cold showers, teachers, and missionaries.

Other than that, I often don't give a honeysuckle.

I would have to say a few things that piss me off are:
The homeless who aren't really in need and make it impossible for the ones who really need help totally unable to get it, because they abuse the system.

People who think you have to act like some1 you really aren't just to be a part of society.

No offence, but guys who think we still live in the 1950's and they control everything about the woman, but when it comes to doin their part, that's the woman's job now too.

Latest posts

Back