Things that piss you off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incognita said:
When ur peeling a banana on the train and start putting it in ur mouth...and all the men in the car start to stare at u...(I often feel like saying :"m.f. what the f are u staring at?" )

hahaha

is eating banannas on trains a regular thing for you?

well, no only in the morning lol.....rush hour
It isn't funny it's embarrassing...B
ut still u should see the reaction....
Now I eat bananas from a brown paper bag.....

Speaking of bananas, it's SO ****IGN ANNOYING when you want to eat one, but it's so green you can't even peel it, and then after 1 minute of scratching and bending with your banana covered nails, you dig out a tiny little piece, and it's hard as a rock and uneatable. worthless fruit!

Jeremi said:
Speaking of bananas, it's SO ****IGN ANNOYING when you want to eat one, but it's so green you can't even peel it, and then after 1 minute of scratching and bending with your banana covered nails, you dig out a tiny little piece, and it's hard as a rock and uneatable. worthless fruit!

lmao im laughing so hard. U read my mind.

They sell these green ones or rotten ones 3 for a $1 in Manhattan. And normal bananzas 2 for a $1. What a rip off.

Porman said:
What pisses me off is never having a condom when you actually need one.

lol, yeah but wouldn't it be much worse to have a condom and NEVER need it? :p

Porman said:
What pisses me off is never having a condom when you actually need one.

Sound advice--carry them all the time and everywhere cause u never know...

What pisses me off is when you're falling asleep and you're really comfy and warm and you realize you forgot to brush your teeth. It's like, you don't want to get up but then it just starts bugging you until eventually you just have to get up and brush your teeth. And then you stub your toe on the doorjam and run into a wall because it's dark and you can't see, and you know you'd just be blinded if you turned on a light so you don't. And then when you get back in bed you're all cold and can't get comfortable again.

Qui said:
What pisses me off is when you're falling asleep and you're really comfy and warm and you realize you forgot to brush your teeth. It's like, you don't want to get up but then it just starts bugging you until eventually you just have to get up and brush your teeth. And then you stub your toe on the doorjam and run into a wall because it's dark and you can't see, and you know you'd just be blinded if you turned on a light so you don't. And then when you get back in bed you're all cold and can't get comfortable again.

Oh, ye I know where your coming from there. At lest that's one thing we wont after worry about in old age lol We wont have any teeth, just the plunge plunge thing in a glass.

i hate when norton anti virus is half uninstalled but its still a part of the computer system. so you try to fully delete it and end up deleting something to do with the start up and then have to run the back up disc but then the sounds not working and you cant find the install disc for that and your head explodes with all the frustation! ahhhhhhhhhh for real i broke a glass against the wall and that only made me feel dumber.i need a cigarette....

...ok had a smoke. the funny thing is all i wanted to do was download a flash player so i could watch you tube! thats all!but norton was blocking that action so i screwed everything up trying to fix it! AHHHHH!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRR!
and now that nortons gone im getting a million spams and probably some spyware or viruses every other minute!!

some one recomend some good anti-spyware so i can deal with this!

loketron said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRR!
and now that nortons gone im getting a million spams and probably some spyware or viruses every other minute!!

some one recomend some good anti-spyware so i can deal with this!

LMAO @ your other post.

OK I had a real old PC be for this one. I had that many viruses on there I think I had viruses eating other viruses. What I did is downloaded something called zone alarm. I downloaded the free 14 day trail. It killed everything of. After the 14 days I had no viruses left. I did not have a viruses protection in less you can call AVG free one lol and lol again at AVG free cos its wank. It could not stop it self.

Anyway google zone alarm and you well find it. Don't know if they still do the free 14 day trail thing but if they do, do it. its a bit annoying how controlling the program is at first but you soon get used to it. My old PC stopped working 6 moths later haha. But am glad to say it was down to a hardware problem not a soft where one :D

Good luck, stay chillezz and keep the cigs handy lmao

People who take your laundry out of the dryer WHILE IT'S STILL WET and put it in a pile of other people's dirty laundry and put their laundry in said dryer I was quite angry as I quietly took my still wet laundry back to my room, people...geez...

Latest posts

Back