Things that piss you off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
istari said:
Right now, everything

Cheer up lad, you've still got us. Zoom out - and observe the natural beauty of the world, of life, of the sunshine, mountain valleys, falling leaves dancing playfully in the wind. Human issues are insignificant in the grander scheme of things. Relax, let go.

Cheating. Cheaters. Etc.

Totally piss me off. If you've cheated on someone before, I have a very low opinion of you already.

That being said, I'm pretty laid-back about most trivial things in life. Obviously a lot of things piss me off and disturb me, like abuse and all of that, but little things like roommate problems or whatever? Meh. I try not to let stuff like that bother me.

Caesium said:
istari said:
Right now, everything

Cheer up lad, you've still got us. Zoom out - and observe the natural beauty of the world, of life, of the sunshine, mountain valleys, falling leaves dancing playfully in the wind. Human issues are insignificant in the grander scheme of things. Relax, let go.

Zoom out. I like that. Thanks Caesium. I need to see the big picture. I still feel honeysuckle, but good advice.

Naivety. Willful ignorance. People who tolerate intolerance. Political correctness.

1. Slow drivers in the fast lane

2. Telemarketers and those people that block their numbers and call 100 times a day and don't say anything when you finally decide to answer the phone!!!!!!

3. Guys that don't understand "hints" LOL

no particular order

1. Unproductivity

2. People who won't shut up

3. Feeling of inferiority

4. Studying your ass off only then to fail regardless

5. Realizing the last seven years of your life have been bullshit

6. Realizing that you're far behind everyone else in regards to stuff like tech-knowledge, etc

7. PDAs (sometimes)

8. Boredom

9. Unwarranted, painful criticism from your own family

10. People who don't give a honeysuckle about any of today's issues (apathy)

11. Politicians who never keep their promise

12. Corporate takeovers (fresia business)

13. Flaky people (agree to plans and then tell you they can't make it at the last minute)

14. People talking and making fun of you behind your back

15. Just any feeling of being worse than someone else in regards to anything when there're not many differences otherwise

You work your ass of for a company and they ditch you anyway

Always being someones backup plan for the weekend

People who complain about their lives but do fresia all to change their situation.

1. When I cook eggs incorrectly

2. When my cell phone runs out of battery

3. Finding out the hard way that the milk has expired

4. Gum that sticks under your shoe

5. Not being able to roll my rrrr's for Spanish words even though I'm Mexican

6. Metal piercings not located on ears, just destroys beautiful faces

7.When people call graphic novels, comic books

8. Leaving any light on when trying to go to sleep

9. Getting bored of good music

10. Taking 8 hours to create a computer program then taking another 8 hours to debug it
:( :( :(

jasmin said:
People who complain about their lives but do fresia all to change their situation.

Or when your life sucks and there is nothing you can do to change it.

Another thing that dose my head in is when you have a shower then you need a poo. Just hope its one of them clean ones LMAO

Latest posts

Back