Things that piss you off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeverMore said:
People who take your laundry out of the dryer WHILE IT'S STILL WET and put it in a pile of other people's dirty laundry and put their laundry in said dryer I was quite angry as I quietly took my still wet laundry back to my room, people...geez...

That sure in annoying. Or pulling your laundry out of the washer and finding a shattered light bulb in the machine that somehow you missed noticing when you threw everything into the machine.

5 Things I hate

1. Apple Juice- Makes me wish I had some orange juice.

2. School Buses- There was never a spot that wasn't right next to someone who smelled like soap.

3. My Razor cell phone- Rarely use it, starts dieing 8 hours after charging.

4. Pants with straps with buckles- Why don't people actually attach things to those straps.

5. Bunnies- Too cute not to hate.

People who think in multiple choice formats rather then in essay formats.

Caesium said:
Men piss me off too. They're such bastards and ********.

You forgot self centered and egotistical . Oh i guess the list could be endless.

Drivers with ultra-bright headlights!
Ban 'em!!!

Marineland commercials (for anyone living within 300 miles of Niagara Falls). You have to run for the remote. The same super-annoying "everyone loves Marineland" jingle for the past 20 years. Arrrrggghhhh. Even PBS is running them. Gawd!

I hate douchebags, no not the actual bags but the people that think they are so awesome that they go around making everyone upset (at least me). They treat women like crap, get good women, and steal them by their manipulative ways. The guys that have their collars popped, 50 dollar shirts, enough gel in their hair to fill up 3 bottles, superficial, and crack jokes at people that aren t like them.

People, who have everything but still aren't happy.
People, who think that they are the center of the universe.
Oh and men, who think that women are lower than them, even thinking of those guys makes me angry uhh..

I'm big animal-lover, so people, who doesn't treat animals well.
etc..

Latest posts

Back