Things That Suck Ass

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bullshit grind that comes with the requirement to enjoy Borderlands 2, without resorting to save game editing.

ladyforsaken said:
LOL you posted that a minute after I did. What telepathy! Skype is going downnnnnn.

No I didn't, I just thought it was so bad that day it needed to be said, twice. :D

Stepping on a nail with your already sore foot is kind of a biggie right now...

^Dear God, BC....I'm starting to think that we need to just keep you covered in bubble wrap for constant boo-boo protection.

MissGuided said:
^Dear God, BC....I'm starting to think that we need to just keep you covered in bubble wrap for constant boo-boo protection.

Ditto....

MissGuided said:

I think one of those massive bubbles you roll down hills in would be much more fun.. and safer.

^Yes, really. I recall reading an article on this accident several months ago. Still looks like fun to me.

I'm assuming you were also aware that the vendor was not up to code to offer this service in the first place??

Sergei Loginov, deputy director of Z-orb.ru, the largest supplier of zorbs in Russia, said the zorbing run that killed Burakov was in violation of all safety rules. Zorbing requires a groomed gentle slope with fences on both sides of the track and a secure spot at the bottom where the ball can be safely brought to rest, he said, but none of this was present at Dombai.

"It's not even irresponsibility. It's an experiment on life," Loginov said. "It's all or nothing. They either survive or they don't."

9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:
LOL you posted that a minute after I did. What telepathy! Skype is going downnnnnn.

No I didn't, I just thought it was so bad that day it needed to be said, twice. :D

Haha. Well then you're fast then. But what's new!

People who repeatably use "hugs" and "love" in their posts, it's lost as much meaning as the word lol.

Latest posts

Back